Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

The real reason for Kurz's sacking has come out. The Dutch owners still hold a grudge against Germans. At contract negotiations they always stop when the Dutch ask "Give us back our bikes":cool:

Full credit to the coaching panel and the team on last nights game. They never said die. I gave them up a few times especially at 2:0 down. The penalties are a lottery but Izzo still done us proud. I am scared the team will break up now. Galloway already going plus one of the young guys. Baba looks good for someone coming off a long injury but not being resigned.

Full credit to the coaching panel and the team on last nights game. They never said die. I gave them up a few times especially at 2:0 down. The penalties are a lottery but Izzo still done us proud. I am scared the team will break up now. Galloway already going plus one of the young guys. Baba looks good for someone coming off a long injury but not being resigned.
Everyone bar AP and Galloway have signed. The imports haven't but we can replace them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still alive until City get a 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back