Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee that was a decent hit from the free kick.

City have a decision to make, do they push for a 3rd and open themselves up or do they shut it down and pass it around for 45.

I love the emotion of it all, but the fact people are watching another teams game on their smart phones tells you where we are at.

Liverpool very nearly conceded, Wolves are dangerous

They try hard but the gulf in quality is huge.

They're not really pressing City much.

Awesome team, just hate how corrupt they are and cheat ffp and get away with it.
Money buys you the ability to do almost anything. As an Everton I know I'm not likely to see my club win the EPL, but to see what they're able to do makes it tougher again.

Honestly I'd rather see almost anyone else win the title.

Holy **** Walcott scores and then that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money buys you the ability to do almost anything. As an Everton I know I'm not likely to see my club win the EPL, but to see what they're able to do makes it tougher again.

Honestly I'd rather see almost anyone else win the title.

It's no that they spend money, it's that they have been found guilty of violating ffp but aren't sanctioned.
Who has the balls to come up against citeh group, no one really?

It's no that they spend money, it's that they have been found guilty of violating ffp but aren't sanctioned.
Who has the balls to come up against citeh group, no one really?
They weren't sanctioned due to the money and influence they have.

It's stupid and a big reason why the cap has to stay in the HAL.

De Bruyne comes off the bench..... **** off.

They weren't sanctioned due to the money and influence they have.

It's stupid and a big reason why the cap has to stay in the HAL.

I don't mind if there's no cap in leagues and if man united or barca spending crazy money because they earn that money and rightly spend it.
Citeh don't generate anywhere near the money they spend it's BS.

Maybe I'm being salty...

Oh well, hopefully win the ucl.

I don't mind if there's no cap in leagues and if man united or barca spending crazy money because they earn that money and rightly spend it.

Maybe I'm being salty...

No no it's a fair call, clubs like those and yours....... most clubs, earn their money in the right way.

And we hold Spurs to a 2-2 draw away. Happy enough with that.

Maybe I'm being salty...

Yes you are being salty.
FFP is a farce in the first place and shouldn't even be in. What a great idea. Keep the rich clubs richer and the smaller clubs with no chance of competing long term.
Imagine having FFP in afl.
Collingwood and west coast would sign the best players every year and the smaller clubs would get nothing.

And maybe you should look at city's finance reports from the last 5 years and tell me they don't generate anywhere near what they spend. but are they corrupt too?

Yes you are being salty.
FFP is a farce in the first place and shouldn't even be in. What a great idea. Keep the rich clubs richer and the smaller clubs with no chance of competing long term.
Imagine having FFP in afl.
Collingwood and west coast would sign the best players every year and the smaller clubs would get nothing.

And maybe you should look at city's finance reports from the last 5 years and tell me they don't generate anywhere near what they spend. but are they corrupt too?

blind freddy can see Citeh grp are corrupt:
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/manchester-city-reportedly-at-risk-of-champions-league-ban

Any coincidence that this comes out a day after winning the league.
I think not.

Not too mention that comes from 1 dodgy newspaper with form.
Mate I'm no Liverpool fan but you'd have to be naive or downright dumb to not have read this stuff before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back