No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Is there a bigger downhill skier in the AFL than Brandon Matera?

Looks great when he gets on the end of all his teammates hard work. Like against us.

TiAn_

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The greatest performance art piece of our lifetime.

1CEE4FB1-CCA3-4202-BCD0-8C3145A90AB4.jpeg

That’s a lot of posts in 14 months... it’s taken me 18 years 😮

He is just a very sad human being, it’s a rare beyond serious addiction. I seen his “Bulldogs trolls” post reply to someone today on a post that was a simple observation of the game.

He can go around calling us pea hearts & barracking for the opposition, but don’t you dare point out failings of his team.

He’ll be back again as he can’t stay away.

They hate the G, hard to win a flag when you hate the ground the grand final is played on.

2-14 lifetime, even the Suns have had more wins on the MCG and they've played there 3 less times. Heck their Victorian record lifetime is 11-1-28....

Is there a bigger downhill skier in the AFL than Brandon Matera?

Looks great when he gets on the end of all his teammates hard work. Like against us.
Josh Jenkins?

What happened with the Hawthorn crowd yesterday, busy for Mother's Day?
Probably. They are the Family Club after all. :rolleyes: Or maybe it was a pet-free game?

How can you have 70,000 members and only a total of 14,000 show up for a Home game? :eek:

Lex22

Club Legend
Jun 8, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Probably. They are the Family Club after all. :rolleyes: Or maybe it was a pet-free game?

How can you have 70,000 members and only a total of 14,000 show up for a Home game? :eek:
Biggest bandwagon supporter base in the AFL by far. I know about 15 or so Hawks fans who wouldn’t miss a game and were “diehards” there for a few years. Don’t hear or see anything Hawthorn related from them anymore.

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Great to hear Essendope members threatening to tear up their memberships because of Heppel's "so what?" answer to critics of him smiling after a loss. A few spoke on SEN Gerard Whately this morning.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got a rough timestamp for me?

Got a rough timestamp for me?

Start from 27.04 on the whatsit:

1557728032458.png

Starts of with a Richmond caller I think, then goes on with Paul (Essendope - a scream!), then there's a couple more saner supporters after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back