Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
zWK6zea.jpg

• Banned
MINISTER FOR MARKETING - crowmyzone

In my Red & Black Marketing role I can acquire Baghdad Bomber father / son sperm so that all SFA Clubs can prosper with outstanding talent.

The official SFA sperm banks require you to attempt insemination three times, charge you 3,200 dinar every time, and it cums (pun intended) with those absurdly long lines. Meanwhile, the going red & black market rate for a professional sheet-stainer is 2,000 dinar with a waiting time of however long the camel ride is, plus five minutes and a short, awkward shower… BUT, Future Bomber talent is guaranteed.

With the sand dune breaking joint admin proposal clubs will have access to the Baghdad Bomber Sperm Bank. That’s right, you too can manufacture a TonyPhi or a WFL World with our radical father son marketing strategy. The Baghdad Bombers sharing the genes of star-studded sheet stainers.
1557711613359.png
MAKE THE SFA GREAT AGAIN

Last edited:

MINISTER FOR MARKETING - crowmyzone

In my Red & Black Marketing role I can acquire Baghdad Bomber father / son sperm so that all SFA Clubs can prosper with outstanding talent.

The official SFA sperm banks require you to attempt insemination three times, charge you 3,200 dinar every time, and it cums (pun intended) with those absurdly long lines. Meanwhile, the going red & black market rate for a professional sheet-stainer is 2,000 dinar with a waiting time of however long the camel ride is, plus five minutes and a short, awkward shower… BUT, Future Bomber talent is guaranteed.

With the sand dune breaking joint admin proposal clubs will have access to the Baghdad Bomber Sperm Bank. That’s right, you too can manufacture a TonyPhi or a WFL World with our radical father son marketing strategy. The Baghdad Bombers sharing the genes of star-studded sheet stainers.

MAKE THE SFA GREAT AGAIN
lol .... sperm

Minister For Security and Technology - CALL ME SNAKE.

As the minister for Security & Technology ( Securology)
I will bring a crack down on unwanted spamming and giffing, Of course this wont include my usual barrage of Gifs as i "want them" so they dont fall under the spectrum of "unwanted".
I have also created the Technology to actually transform myself into the Sim ( Tron Style)
3v3V.gif

So any obvious mistakes from the Sim which influence the result of a match with be dealt with by myself inside the Sim in a brutal yet fair manner.
With the SFA community able to vote on the persona of several hot Asian manga video game women that i will be able to transform into to battle the sim.
giphy.gif

For the record i prefer people vote for me to be the leggy blonde far right ( i call her Becky) .
For a small fee of $75* my virtual female form can be hired out for a special 1 on 1 Virtual Reality relaxation session . Once you get used to "Becky" having the voice of a middle aged man i think youll find the experience most satisfying .

(* 3% of the $75 goes towards new and improved security measures. With the other 97% used to cover clerical costs )

Securology Minister
Becky errr i mean Call Me Snake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minister for Innovation - KohPhi

As the Minister for Innovation, my role will be to inplement a changing of processes or creating more effective processes, products and ideas for all of the SFA clubs.
This could mean implementing new ideas, creating dynamic products or improving Club's existing 'branding' to reflect the fluid market that the SFA operates within.

"Hey KohPhi, will this just be another spiel to get into power and then do nothing?"
zdf.gif
For example, I pledge to do whatever is possible, with whatever means available at my disposal, to turn the Wonders into a club that embraces women within the SFA, and not one that shuns their mere existence.

I will take this off their walls;
8.jpg

10-700x970.jpg
And through innovative new teaching methods..

zdd.gif

Facilitated at the Bombers state of the art 'Centre for Inclusion and Innovation'

2u4h3u.jpg

The Wonders LG will proudly adopt this.

sdf-5.jpg vgc.jpg

Minister for Innovation - KohPhi

As the Minister for Innovation, my role will be to inplement a changing of processes or creating more effective processes, products and ideas for all of the SFA clubs.
This could mean implementing new ideas, creating dynamic products or improving Club's existing 'branding' to reflect the fluid market that the SFA operates within.

"Hey KohPhi, will this just be another spiel to get into power and then do nothing?"
View attachment 672975
For example, I pledge to do whatever is possible, with whatever means available at my disposal, to turn the Wonders into a club that embraces women within the SFA, and not one that shuns their mere existence.

I will take this off their walls;
View attachment 672973

View attachment 672972
And through innovative new teaching methods..

View attachment 672980

Facilitated at the Bombers state of the art 'Centre for Inclusion and Innovation'

View attachment 672976

The Wonders LG will proudly adopt this.

View attachment 672974View attachment 672971
I had my office staff run your post through my new proposed security screening process .
giphy.gif

All good mate:thumbsu: Keep up the good work.

Welcome to two months ago Bombers....

Such a narrow minded response. To be frank, I expected better from you, a poster who I place in the upper echelon of SFA posters such as NaturalDisaster and the brave, fearless posters like Cadaver.

Yes, this is overdue, but this is because of the seriousness that we, the Bombers ticket place on our ticket. It takes time to develop a vision, give it 'life' and pass it through our 22 person LG.

Let me be clear. This is a serious proposal.

no thanks

Thanks for your response. We at the Bombers value feedback from all walks of the SFA, including the imbeciles', has beens and never was's.

Regards

KohPhi

I had my office staff run your post through my new proposed security screening process .
giphy.gif

All good mate:thumbsu: Keep up the good work.

Ahhh.. I see you've paid the premium price and bought the 'mod proof' version..

....nice one SNAKE!

Such a narrow minded response. To be frank, I expected better from you, a poster who I place in the upper echelon of SFA posters such as NaturalDisaster and the brave, fearless posters like Cadaver.

Yes, this is overdue, but this is because of the seriousness that we, the Bombers ticket place on our ticket. It takes time to develop a vision, give it 'life' and pass it through our 22 person LG.

Let me be clear. This is a serious proposal.

Dude I haven't travelled to Lower Echelon let alone Upper Echelon. I can't leave Victoria thanks to my ankle monitor

Thanks for your response. We at the Bombers value feedback from all walks of the SFA, including the imbeciles', has beens and never was's.

Regards

KohPhi
Oh cool response. Did you let that from page 170 of the Bommers Banter Handbook?

Dude I haven't travelled to Lower Echelon let alone Upper Echelon. I can't leave Victoria thanks to my ankle monitor

As the Minister for Innovation, if our ticket is successful, I can sort that out for you.

MINISTER FOR COLLABORATION - TONY LYNN 15.

I feel I am the perfect candidate for the SFA collaboration portfolio especially if everyone agrees with me and does as I say. I really enjoy taking centre stage and telling everyone what I think, I find there is never any issues if everyone in the room complies. I really dislike procrastinators and often find myself making the decision on their behalf. I am really impatient and intolerant of others which makes me a fantastic team player.

So SFA if it is a collaborative approach that you need then just give it to me and I will ******* do it for you!

1334497301140_334185.png

Oh cool response. Did you let that from page 170 of the Bommers Banter Handbook?

Yes. It's about 165 pages longer than what you're capable of reading, but as the incoming Minister for Innovation, I can assist you with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back