Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Chatting with C Judd at junior basketball on a Sat morning. A few mums were hovering around embarrassing themselves whilst fawning over Chris.

dbxsm

Draftee
May 31, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
i was at coles at colonnades last year and saw some sus looking dude standing by the apples in all crows gear. got closer and saw it was mitch mcgovern, looks like a real dumb dude... anyway i walked away and when i turned back he was still looking at the apples. finished my shopping thinking how weird it was to see him and when i was lining up at the counter he goes into the self serve checkouts with only 1 apple, by the time i'm finished getting served he's still there trying to figure out how to use the machine and eventually the assistant has to help him. turns out he doesn't look just dumb, he is dumb. lucky he can play footy a bit.

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I saw David King in the Lolly Shop at Sth Melbourne market on a gameday last year. Buying bags of sweets. He was happy to have a brief chat and told me that it was his turn to stock up for the boys in the commentary box later that day.
Took the wrong type of lollies .

Apr 12, 2016
In the basement, mixing up the medicine.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
i was at coles at colonnades last year and saw some sus looking dude standing by the apples in all crows gear. got closer and saw it was mitch mcgovern, looks like a real dumb dude... anyway i walked away and when i turned back he was still looking at the apples. finished my shopping thinking how weird it was to see him and when i was lining up at the counter he goes into the self serve checkouts with only 1 apple, by the time i'm finished getting served he's still there trying to figure out how to use the machine and eventually the assistant has to help him. turns out he doesn't look just dumb, he is dumb. lucky he can play footy a bit.
He's so dumb he thought he was buying a banana.

HotSausage69

Premium Platinum
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Went to a cafe on the morning of Eddie's 300 and saw Mitch Robinson, Charlie Cameron and Cam Ellis Yolmen there. I appeared in the background of CEYs Instagram.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Be sure to chuck that one on the resume, is this you?

5nTnZo6.jpg

yppA1tk.jpg

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I was at JBHIFI in Maribyrnong about 15 years ago, I turned around after being served, looked up at at the customer behind me, who happened to be Chris Tarrant, he looked down at me and gave me a look like “Yeah, that’s right, I am Chris Tarrant from Collingwood”. I walked right passed him.

I will never forget the memory of snubbing a Collingwood footballer.

Back