Petition to sack Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Never seen a coach so jovial/happy after a loss as Brad Scott.
The journo’s interviewing him are dead-set useless. No hard-hitting questions. Scott has lowered the bar so well for our once proud club, that just being competitive is now considered a success.

Makes me sick.
Isn't being competitive good though?

Never seen a coach so jovial/happy after a loss as Brad Scott.
The journo’s interviewing him are dead-set useless. No hard-hitting questions. Scott has lowered the bar so well for our once proud club, that just being competitive is now considered a success.

Makes me sick.

You only turn up when we lose so you can * off back into your hole.

I blame Carlton for this.

Them totally spudding it up last week, has taken the heat off this blonk.

The supporters can see it, he has implemented a game style that can’t hold up at this level. He is virtually handcuffing the side with his stubbornness to stick to this crazy handball happy ****.

Don’t tell me the players aren’t coached to play this way, it’s the same every week, which means it’s purely coach driven.

The quicker this bloke gets sacked, the quicker the club can start to rebuild with something that is sustainable.
I think when we re-sign Joyce all will settle down. The handball should be to advantage and mostly has been. Go back to Facebook with you're joints and your nannys believing in trumpianfacts. My mother is in there and get mates have no idea.
You want to ask the coach now? And replace him with who?
I have had my moments with Brad Scott and his unfortunate initials. The year is going to play out and kids will play and he will have the pressure of not being extended next year, where he will have few senior players to play, and we will have to be 6-2 for him to get a one year extension.

I think when we re-sign Joyce all will settle down. The handball should be to advantage and mostly has been. Go back to Facebook with you're joints and your nannys believing in trumpianfacts. My mother is in there and get mates have no idea.
You want to ask the coach now? And replace him with who?
I have had my moments with Brad Scott and his unfortunate initials. The year is going to play out and kids will play and he will have the pressure of not being extended next year, where he will have few senior players to play, and we will have to be 6-2 for him to get a one year extension.
Can I have some of what you are smoking? Seems like some really good s**t.

Don't let the last couple games fool you in regards to the bigger picture.

Form has looked a bit better and pats on the back 'n' all that but we still need big changes and I'm hopeful they'll come.

The last two weeks are the absolute bare minimum.

Once Scott *s off, I hope to see a plan that emphasizes strengths of the list, not trying to fit players into a plan.

So here's one point that shows Al as the best.

Drops Roughy (x4 prem Cpt)who has been struggling, Hawks win against the odds, sit outside the eight on %.

North second ******* last and Scott will rush back 33yr old Scott Thompson.

Roughead was cooked last year.

Thompson came top 10 in the B&F, and would have gone close to top 5 if he didn't carry injury for the last 4-5 rounds.

Roughead was cooked last year.

Thompson came top 10 in the B&F, and would have gone close to top 5 if he didn't carry injury for the last 4-5 rounds.

I get that and Thommo is great, Al wouldn't bother playing a 33 yr old in a side that's second last. Just the same as he wouldn't have Durdin on the list for six years and have played ten games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get that and Thommo is great, Al wouldn't bother playing a 33 yr old in a side that's second last. Just the same as he wouldn't have Durdin on the list for six years and have played ten games.

He's had no problem playing Burgoyne when he's fit, and Thommo 2018-2019 is a lot closer to Burgoyne than Roughead.

He's had no problem playing Burgoyne when he's fit, and Thommo 2018-2019 is a lot closer to Burgoyne than Roughead.

Burgoyne is a what four time premiership star, the closer one would be petrie and the amount of games he was gifted before his sudden delisting. We have two KP backs that need to play. I see us going nowhere playing 33 yr olds ahead of young developing players.
Scott does what is best for Scott.

Burgoyne is a what four time premiership star, the closer one would be petrie and the amount of games he was gifted before his sudden delisting. We have two KP backs that need to play. I see us going nowhere playing 33 yr olds ahead of young developing players.
Scott does what is best for Scott.

That's a lame rebuttal.

Without making player comparisons, I think the whole point that is being made is that Clarkson has the balls to make decisions in the best interest of his footy club, while Bead Scott only does what’s best for Brad.

What is does is sends a clear messaging to all in the playing group that no one is above poor form. Can anyone honestly say the same thing about Brad Scott and his selection policy?

All Brad has achieved is a bunch of underachieving content footballers, who think near enough is good enough.

At days end we have a coach that has been there for 209 games for a 105/104 win/loss record, it really doesn't matter what our personal views are that's a failure in anyone's book.

Am excited as I believe the wheels are in motion and we will see significant change. Posters here calling Joyce as about done are correct. Once that piece of the puzzle falls.....

Apparently those involved at club level copped an almighty spray from the fans as they walked the boundary at half time. First time they can recall that happening.

At days end we have a coach that has been there for 209 games for a 105/104 win/loss record, it really doesn't matter what our personal views are that's a failure in anyone's book.

Am excited as I believe the wheels are in motion and we will see significant change. Posters here calling Joyce as about done are correct. Once that piece of the puzzle falls.....

Apparently those involved at club level copped an almighty spray from the fans as they walked the boundary at half time. First time they can recall that happening.
We had a bloke in our bay chanting time to go Brad Scott at 3/4 time, where the coaches come down.

While I don’t agree with the timing and his delivery method, I did agree with the sentiment.

It’s time to go Brad. He has had 10 years and come up short.

HA- heard he couldn't get it going, but that was also noted
It was funny. No one was joining in. But at the end of the day he wasn’t swearing, he was just chanting to get his message across.

A few of the sheep starting bleating, how he wasn’t a true supporter. But at the end of the day, he was pretty much saying what a lot of people think, just in an awkward manner.

One member started going off at him and threatened to rip his lips off lol

The funny thing is he kept going and the supporter who threatened him meekly sat down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back