Player Watch #25: Toby Nankervis

Remove this Banner Ad

6 to 8 weeks .. that sucks.

Easy selection is to just pick Soldo, but I'd love to unearth someone like CCJ.

Who ever gets the nod, its a great opportunity for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see him get some limited time in VFL first, I'd give him a couple of games there and bring him back against Melbourne or Carlton, I wouldn't rush him in first AFL game against Collingwood who are by far the hardest opponent and key game over the next few weeks.
That will indeed be a very good test for a diff combo to tackle Grundy who has been the architect in taking us apart

That will indeed be a very good test for a diff combo to tackle Grundy who has been the architect in taking us apart
To be fair, he probably will again. Grundy and Gawn are in a class of their own and 90% of the time win the ruck battle for their team. Best hope is to break even and limit their influence, or get lucky and catch them on an off day.

How strong?!?

Image result for afl rfc 2017 premiership

To be fair, he probably will again. Grundy and Gawn are in a class of their own and 90% of the time win the ruck battle for their team. Best hope is to break even and limit their influence, or get lucky and catch them on an off day.
Soldos ruck work is pretty solid , he won’t be owned like nank was last 2 times. I’m actually looking forward to seeing if we can neutralise grundys impact there with a diff setup

Soldos ruck work is pretty solid , he won’t be owned like nank was last 2 times. I’m actually looking forward to seeing if we can neutralise grundys impact there with a diff setup
He's certainly the better ruck, but just doesn't offer enough around the ground. That's why he needs a Chol type back up who can have an impact elsewhere.

Welcome back Nank. If we manage his return well, and the ruck role well, we're a stronger team. At the right time too.
What about a Soldo and Nank combo against the wobbles?!?! Soldo to ruck and Nanks to watch Cox?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back