No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other good one is, “it doesn’t matter as we’re going to trade that pick for Coniglio or Whitfield”, which completely ignores the fact that neither player is likely to want to go to Carlton and Pick 1 would have got the job done with something going back to Carlton instead of Pick 16 + something extra from Carlton being required.

Something like 16 and Stocker ? He was a pick 6 after all ..

CXIX

This whole thread is one big misunderstanding. So what that Carlton won't get pick 1 this year, fast forward 12 months and they will be lining up with pick 1 in 2020 so it is just a 1 year hiatus for them...a bump in the road so to speak
I doubt that ....they've got a good list now, should be around 10th next year .....only injuries to CARL are helping this year

These days I'm not sure if I'm more a Crows fan or more a fan of Carlton's opposition...?

I've also been barracking for the Suns, Demons, Swans and Kangaroos lately, not to mention whoever plays Port.

It makes nearly every game interesting. :)

hang on - they have been telling us how good their list is each preseason..it will take more than some latent talent to get them up and running (winning games)
Aren't you watching their games ? ....they've played some damn good footy ......it'd the injuries alone that may deliver us a #1 -#2 pick

Blues facing defensive crisis for Giant clash with Jezza
Lachie Plowman suffered a fractured cheekbone in last week's loss to Collingwood, while young teammate Tom Williamson has suffered yet another setback to his troublesome back.

Veteran defender Kade Simpson remains another week away due to a hamstring injury, while Liam Jones is also unlikely to play as he recovers from a significant concussion.

Hey GROTTO - check out where Carlton have finished the season the 3 previous times they have started 1-7. ;)

Fun Facts with Grotto - Carlton Edition.

The number of times Carlton were 1-7 after R8 in the 21st Century in

2018 Carlton were 1-7 and finished 18th -
Pick 1
2015 Carlton were 1-7 and finished 18th - Pick 1
2002 Carlton were 1-7 and finished 16th - Pick 1

Carlton games decided by less than 5 goals last year; Eagles, Collingwood, Geelong, Richmond, Essendon, Bulldogs, Swans, Power (played 5 of these sides in 2019)

Carlton games decided by 9+ goals Crows, GWS, Saints, Lions, Dockers, Demons, Hawks and Kangaroos that handed them 10 goal floggings. (played 2 of these sides in 2019)

5 of their next 7 are against teams that hammered them last year.

BONUS Fun Facts with Grotto - Carlton Edition.

The number of times Carlton were 2-7 after R9 in the 21st Century in

2007 Carlton were 2-7 and finished 15th - Pick 2
2006 Carlton were 2-7 and finished 16th - Pick 1

2005 Carlton were 2-7 and finished 16th - Pick 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps will head back to WA eventually. A player of his ability deserves better in life.

I was thinking about this the last week. He is a champ and deserves a good team, but I hope Carlton keeps him.
Or I hope Cripps wins the Brownlow this year or next, so any team who wants to buy him has to pay over $1 mill and can't afford anyone else who is good.
If say Fremantle ended up with Cripps, Tim Kelly, and Fyfe at the same time .... damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back