Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

1557742598606.png

At Van Cortlandt Park
Last three match ups
S27 R1 Wazzas by 40
S26 R8 Furies by 25
S25 R12 Furies by 6

Head to Head
Wazzas 8
Furies 9

In Form
Wazzas
Raveneyes – A key to the Wazzas onfield success. Coming off 7 snags.
Candiehappy – 25 possies and 2 snags. Delicious
Smoooothy – Provided the run out of defence with 19 possies
TheInjuryFactory – Leading the way in match threads

Furies
Wacky Tiger – was excellent with 19 possies and 3 snags
This Is Anfield – in form with 22 possies and 2 snags
Pielebo87 – 20 possies from half back
Edmund hunt – 20 possies from his wing

Get Ready
As you’re about to travel through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. It’s a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination and the likes of TheInjuryFactory and rfctiger74 shine. That’s the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the SFA Twilight Zone!

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

View attachment 673246
At Van Cortlandt Park
Last three match ups
S27 R1 Wazzas by 40
S26 R8 Furies by 25
S25 R12 Furies by 6

Head to Head
Wazzas 8
Furies 9

In Form
Wazzas
Raveneyes – A key to the Wazzas onfield success. Coming off 7 snags.
Candiehappy – 25 possies and 2 snags. Delicious
Smoooothy – Provided the run out of defence with 19 possies
TheInjuryFactory – Leading the way in match threads

Furies
Wacky Tiger – was excellent with 19 possies and 3 snags
This Is Anfield – in form with 22 possies and 2 snags
Pielebo87 – 20 possies from half back
Edmund hunt – 20 possies from his wing

Get Ready
As you’re about to travel through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. It’s a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination and the likes of TheInjuryFactory and rfctiger74 shine. That’s the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the SFA Twilight Zone!

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

Cool OP Dingster :thumbsu:

If it isn't my old mates the Furies... come at me flogs! :D

Remember that time in rd 1 when I hadn't debuted yet and I said that you guys were lucky that I wasn't playing...

Well this time you wont be so lucky... muahahahahaha

Remember that time in rd 1 when I hadn't debuted yet and I said that you guys were lucky that I wasn't playing...

Well this time you wont be so lucky... muahahahahaha
Be warned Furbies. I have a feeling harry000 is going to double his statistical output from last week....

To 2 :$

Be warned Furbies. I have a feeling harry000 is going to double his statistical output from last week....

To 2 :$
One week is a long time in qooty from dominant pocket rocket to Cale Morton in the space of 7 days..

But Im like a cornered dog after a shitty performance so feel sorry fir whoever has the task on me this week.

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Ive been looking forward to this round all year because she promised unspeakable things if I perform well:cool:
That's just 'canapes on arrival'

Good to see you got a ride on the town bike.
Was in bad need of a good service.

Pulled it apart and greased up all the moving parts. :thumbsu:

Did you bring $20 into Kitten's?
Nope just wandered into the wrong section of the grandstand. And it was a 5 for the price of one special since they said that my footy frank was bigger than their partner's combined.

Luckily the original price of one was $0. Pretty good deal I thought until they started getting all clingy afterwards. You guys need to look after your women.

Back