Abblet high contact again

Remove this Banner Ad

....Liam Jones put in hospital by a player who chose to bump yet was an accidental head clash, and no case to answer yet Durdin gets rubbed out.....

Zurhaar was trying to mark the ball which is why there was no case to answer.

Ablett getting off for that is a worse decision than Rampe not giving away a free kick. For such an all time great player, how stupid is he to throw his for forearm/elbow up... for the second week in a row.

Well his dad did it with impunity for years.

Like father.....

Yep as Carlton fan we’re getting shafted in every direction.
Umpiring against us.
1st yr player getting fined for apparently pushing a player into an umpire.
Liam Jones put in hospital by a player who chose to bump yet was an accidental head clash, and no case to answer yet Durdin gets rubbed out.
Protected species in Ablett 2 weeks in a row leaves ground with raised elbow yet nothing to see here.
The worm will turn one day, and it will be glorious when we get back to our old arrogant ways.
We’re Carlton, **** the rest
Can’t say I’ve missed the old arrogant blues, so long may it continue.

Nothing more than a clumsy push to the mush. Free kick was paid … fair enough.

The rantings to have him suspended are more about Geelong's position on the ladder and tall poppy syndrome. :footy::goat:

Interesting that there is no thread on Fyfe who deliberately cocked the elbow and sniped.

When Geelongs season goes balls up, i can’t see any reprisals coming for the Cats MB posters at all. What a humble, insightful bunch.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Geelongs season goes balls up, i can’t see any reprisals coming for the Cats MB posters at all. What a humble, insightful bunch.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
You mean like last year when your arrogant mob was put in its place.
What a time that was.

The rantings to have him suspended are more about Geelong's position on the ladder and tall poppy syndrome. :footy::goat:

Interesting that there is no thread on Fyfe who deliberately cocked the elbow and sniped.
interesting that on the geelong board the main feel is he was stupid and should go...

Why us anyone surprised! What a ******* joke! Get th3 boooooos prepped and just hand himthe Brownlow, and good bloke award right now!

Left the ground, raised his elbow, see ya later,except for Ablett, apologise for creasing his forehead momentarily

unfrickenbelievable!

I wouldn’t mind seeing some Bulldogs execute some bumper barring into Abbletts head next week.

Might be worth a couple of cheap free kicks to get into his head. You can’t be suspended for it.
Surely you could double up the rest of the letters in his last name

I just looked at it and thought 2 weeks. But I guess I'm used to the sort of punishment Hawthorn players get. Off the ball, deliberate, raised elbow to the head with high potential to cause injury. Got to be at least a week if the AFL are serious about protecting the head. Sorry, let's protect Garry Ablett before the head.

I just looked at it and thought 2 weeks. But I guess I'm used to the sort of punishment Hawthorn players get. Off the ball, deliberate, raised elbow to the head with high potential to cause injury. Got to be at least a week if the AFL are serious about protecting the head. Sorry, let's protect Garry Ablett before the head.
I guess if Dusty didn't have any tatts and found God, he'd be ok. Alas, it's not the case, off you go old son.

If you want consistancy its in the damage done. Ablett and Fyfe's victims jumped straight up this week while Shiel was down 10 secs last week.

Same with Durdin. He did little wrong but knocked Rohan into next week.

The punishment fits the result not the crime.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Only in the AFL. Run a red light and get caught and they won't be saying "you get off because you didn't collide with anyone". The consequences could obviously be fatal. Fire a gun shot in someone's direction. "You're good, you missed him". An elbow or forearm to someone's neck or head could do serious injury, so let's just say it's fine so long as the other person doesn't get hurt. Ridiculous notion.

Seeing as how its a fictional character, probably nothing.

What you believe is up to you, and Jesus existence is hardly relevant to this thread, but you may as well get your facts right. There is ample independent historical evidence of Jesus existence. Quote from an article on his existence (not from any Christian journal)
"How confident can we be that Jesus Christ actually lived?
The historical evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is both long-established and widespread. Within a few decades of his supposed lifetime, he is mentioned by Jewish and Roman historians, as well as by dozens of Christian writings. Compare that with, for example, King Arthur, who supposedly lived around AD500. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back