Politics The Extinction Crisis

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cities arent just concrete. They are sources of great art, culture and life.
Come hang out with me for a few beers at my place by the beach Seeds... 2 hours from the CBD, no exhaust fumes, no litter. Your serotonin receptors will cop a pounding. Being in the inner city is the equivalent of being a smoker. Salt air out here is actually beneficial for one's lungs.

What more art and culture do you need than my Labrador and 3 miniature goats? That's real living m8, * what you heard.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I was at a dinner party once when bestiality entered the discussion and I mentioned that I could contemplate rooting a dog.

"Jesus Christ, how low can you get"! exclaimed the host.

"Oh...............I reckon a corgi"

They never invited me back again.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was at a dinner party once when bestiality entered the discussion and I mentioned that I could contemplate rooting a dog.

"Jesus Christ, how low can you get"! exclaimed the host.

"Oh...............I reckon a corgi"

They never invited me back again.
Can you hear that? It's the sound of chirrf's google ads scurrying away from this thread :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Rooting: To give moral support (U.S.vernacular)
Slowly, but surely, also seeping into Australian vernacular.
Which gives me the shits.
Oh, that's right, we can't use that incredibly common, and unoffensive, piece of Australian vernacular either because it offends the yanks and costs Chief money.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Slowly, but surely, also seeping into Australian vernacular.
Which gives me the shits.
Oh, that's right, we can't use that incredibly common, and unoffensive, piece of Australian vernacular either because it offends the yanks and costs Chief money.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
"Roots" is a popular clothing brand in Canada. This Canadian chick at my gym couldn't figure out why people were laughing at her when her gym pants said "roots" across the ass. I'm told a receptionist eventually explained the situation to her.

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
"Roots" is a popular clothing brand in Canada. This Canadian chick at my gym couldn't figure out why people were laughing at her when her gym pants said "roots" across the ass. I'm told a receptionist eventually explained the situation to her.
The best is that the symbol for the Roots brand is a beaver.

armpit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Australian birthrate used to be less than 2 per couple, i.e. replacement of population. A conscious choice to remain stable to a harsh environment through the generations. So adding x number to the existing population is one thing, but if they each have say 4 kids, and then quickly for cultural reasons they have 4 and so on we've got an exponential population growth which only leads to human suffering. So maybe, if people migrate they need to commit to conscious birth control or is that too mean?

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
The solution to the population crisis: less rooting. I'm running in the next federal election with this measure as part of my platform. I expect considerable support. I might need it. An idea whose time has come.
Stop paying extra welfare to anyone that has more than two children. It’s a no brainer really.

Wiping out all Human Life on Australia would have little effect on global warming. Because its global duh.

Per Capita CO2 is not important compared to total emissions.

Plants need at least 150ppm CO2 to survive. The closest the planet has had to an extinction event has been when CO2 became dangerously low.
Luckily humans have unlocked the fossilized carbon to give a safety buffer to make extinction less likely.
Sea levels may increase marginally.

Back