David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, as much as I lack faith in Koch and his totally inept board surely even they couldn't wimp out that badly, and the mail about blue and white hoops for our 150th celebrations is nothing more than a f****** wind up! o_O

Last edited:

Doing this just dilutes the push for the PB, and probably makes the push null and void altogether.

They're not even sure if that is what the jumper looked like as well. It is assuming it from one of the Semaphore clubs. We are not the chalk blue hoops club. We've been successfully built on the black and white.

If we wore the PB all the time and the club pulled out the chalk blue hoops for a game, fair enough, but not when we're in a fight to wear our rightful jumper.

This club oozes soft chunky custard in too many important matters.

Add the gutless decision on the PB to trading Wingard and the duel captains issue to the club using a media personality to soften the blow to its members on a sensitive issue.

Its not testing the waters to gauge member feedback as they value the membership base it’s knowing it’s an issue that the supporter base won’t support and instead of having the guts and respect to explain the decision and the reason they take the soft utensil option.

They are killing of the diehard supporter who have been there for decades. The arrogance and stupidity.

If we’re not going to make a stand on the PBs for our 150th anniversary, we’re even less likely to fight for it in subsequent years.

Another great misread of supporter sentiment. Inb4 Hinkley tells us hoops will give us the best chance of winning.

#bringbackthehoops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it appears we on this board have jumped the gun....again. I’m told we are still planning on wearing the PB’s, we’re just also planning on wearing the baby blue hoops, I assume as a sort of proxy clash strip.

Can we not? Nobody associated the blue hoops with and nobody wants to see us in it. * off with that s**t.

So it appears we on this board have jumped the gun....again. I’m told we are still planning on wearing the PB’s, we’re just also planning on wearing the baby blue hoops, I assume as a sort of proxy clash strip.
Maybe so, but why. No one wants them. Might as well have the boys don the teal socks and `photorealistic' lightning bolt as that. The only Port guernsey heritage anyone really gives a s**t about is prison bars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prison bars for the 150th is the absolute line-in-the-sand for Kochie & co...

View attachment 673095

I honestly expect he’s got it wrong. I imagine we may push to wear a couple different guernseys over the season.

One reason being - I’d be buying a replica of each, the revenue potential for marketing is massive.

I’d start with the hoops, then the magenta, then the iconic prison bars, then the original afl strip.

That’s 4 obvious ones. It also highlights Eddies pigheadedness if Geelong don’t care.

Can we not? Nobody associated the blue hoops with and nobody wants to see us in it. **** off with that ****.

We played our first games in it. If we want to celebrate our history - and not just our favourite bits it makes complete sense.

I just want Ports to be like Port Adelaide again. So sick of this plastic shitshow.
Plastic is right. I still remember that idiot Koch with his arm around that hayseed president from West Lakes. All for the sake of the cameras. Still makes me want to vomit. Soft utensil

I honestly expect he’s got it wrong. I imagine we may push to wear a couple different guernseys over the season.

One reason being - I’d be buying a replica of each, the revenue potential for marketing is massive.

I’d start with the hoops, then the magenta, then the iconic prison bars, then the original afl strip.

That’s 4 obvious ones. It also highlights Eddies pigheadedness if Geelong don’t care.
PBs as our home jumper then a rotation of the other heritage kits as clash jumpers would make me happy.

We played our first games in it. If we want to celebrate our history - and not just our favourite bits it makes complete sense.

I'm not really in the mood to celebrate our history, considering all we are doing is pissing all over it. We have become an insignificant club.

I'm not really in the mood to celebrate our history, considering all we are doing is pissing all over it. We have become an insignificant club.

No drama in that case we should have no PBs either. Then we can sit in the corner and sulk and talk about the good old days when we pretty much had one side we needed to beat each year for the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back