The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that really your point?

Yes reducing the population by half means that all of the numbers will be halved..

What a revelation. :p
Ok which is it - because this comment seems to suggest you're still not getting it. The stats aren't saying "Hey look at these English clubs doing so well in Europe" it's saying "Hey look, Chelsea have been the most successful English club in England and in Europe" Changing it to the last 10 years doesn't change that comment lol.
It doesn't mention Europe though. It says "Major finals."

Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Chelsea all made more than they did post 2010, Chelsea maybe the exception.

It doesn't mention Europe though. It says "Major finals."

Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Chelsea all made more than they did post 2010, Chelsea maybe the exception.
.. Exactly lol.

Not just European finals, all finals. This is bizarre from you.

I'm done, we're not understanding each other. Or you're being deliberately obtuse.

The fact Chef doesn't understand you either probably suggests the former. :tearsofjoy:

You're either saying that a 10 year sample would give less results than a 20 year sample which is duh obvious.

Or you're saying that from 2010 to 2020 English teams somehow made less English finals than in the 20 year period. If it was just European finals, I absolutely would see where you're coming from because English teams struggled in Europe from 2010-ish onwards, but.. it's not, it's English teams making English and European finals which you yourself have now pointed out a few times. So you seem to understand the stat but don't understand it at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a gifted footballer. Has anyone on here seen him play live? Something I need to do before he cooks it
Bit late to the party here... I saw him at the world cup in Brazil against Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. Not his best performances unfortunately. He marked out the first two pretty well... I remember him being a bit more dangerous in the final but mostly just remember the crowd reaction when he won the golden ball

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back