Preview North v Swines in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Wright, Turner, JMac, Durdin (susp)

In: LMac, Watson, Hayden, Ahern

LMac replaces Wright at BP.
Ahern replaces JMac, sweeping across half back.
Watson direct swap for Durdin.
Hayden tags.

Thompson, Wright, JMac and Turner can help the VFL side.
Thompson will return and play out the season in the AFL Durdin and Watson will stay in the VFL as Thompson is one of Brad's Boys.
Wright and McMillian are also Brad's Boys.
The only changes will be Thompson Williams and McDonald in for Durdin Taylor and Turner.
If this club wants to move forward into the Future players like Taylor Hayden McKay Watson Murphy need games to be put in them.
But with our coach being there for this year on a contract and next year who wants to win games with players he only knows and doesn't trust the youth of this club unfortunately.

Key question is how many times has Sydney played on the day of the election.
Apparently Sydney/South Melbourne have played on Election Day five times. Hope to see either the end of this odd statistic or an upset loss by North - love my club but * me could not bear to see that smirking, lying scumbag Morrison win on Saturday.

From this position?

Clarkson would have us 6 & 2 or 7 & 1 right now.

Clarko would also have you merged with Carlton, playing four home games at Prince's Park and the balance in Hobart. The "Blue Roos" would be a powerhouse.

Clarko would also have you merged with Carlton, playing four home games at Prince's Park and the balance in Hobart. The "Blue Roos" would be a powerhouse.

So you basically you just came in here to troll?

The irony being that the mere hint of it on your own board results in a sharp rise in the national mental illness figures and the ban hammer getting worn down to a tack.

So you basically you just came in here to troll?

The irony being that the mere hint of it on your own board results in a sharp rise in the national mental illness figures and the ban hammer getting worn down to a tack.

Clarko is not the answer is my real point. You guys have an excellent coach. Your list average ours is developing. Patience is required.

Clarko is not the answer is my real point. You guys have an excellent coach. Your list average ours is developing. Patience is required.

The real point is that you wouldn't have a ****ing clue as you're a member of the most clueless demographic to ever pollute the AFL.

Just stick to your supporter bases best talents, such as who is booing who, and the prices of quality chardonnays.:thumbsu:

Thompson will return and play out the season in the AFL Durdin and Watson will stay in the VFL as Thompson is one of Brad's Boys.
Wright and McMillian are also Brad's Boys.
The only changes will be Thompson Williams and McDonald in for Durdin Taylor and Turner.
If this club wants to move forward into the Future players like Taylor Hayden McKay Watson Murphy need games to be put in them.
But with our coach being there for this year on a contract and next year who wants to win games with players he only knows and doesn't trust the youth of this club unfortunately.

Thompson is one of our best players now. Why would any coach drop him?
As for youth: this year alone the match committee have played Scott, Taylor, Thomas, Zurhaar, McKay, and Larkey.
If we play a full youth team as your post suggests, we'll destroy their careers and get flogged every match to boot.

The real point is that you wouldn't have a ****ing clue as you're a member of the most clueless demographic to ever pollute the AFL.

Just stick to your supporter bases best talents, such as who is booing who, and the prices of quality chardonnays.:thumbsu:

Lol ... You really are always good for a laugh.... All good. So who do you think will win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol ... You really are always good for a laugh.... All good.

Your ability to laugh at yourself is a solid character trait. You get points for that.

So who do you think will win?

IDGAF.

Further improvement from our youngsters and Blakey on a stretcher will be a win for me.

Your ability to laugh at yourself is a solid character trait. You get points for that.

IDGAF.

Further improvement from our youngsters and Blakey on a stretcher will be a win for me.

Do not change!

Durdin is a confirmed out. Hope Thommo or McKay are ready to go.
Poor Durdin just can't take a trick. Comes back after a bizarre finger injury and actually plays well enough to retain his spot, then this happens...

NMFC-header.png

Get them in: Nathan Hrovat (six goals) continues to fight hard for a senior spot, while Aaron Hall, Paul Ahern and Luke Davies-Uniacke won plenty of the Sherrin. Defensive midfielder Kyron Hayden will get his shot soon.

Under the pump: Curtis Taylor and Sam Durdin will struggle to hold their spots with key personnel likely to be fit again. Either way, Durdin is set to miss through suspension.

Medical room: None of defenders Luke McDonald (knee), Marley Williams(managed) or Scott Thompson (adductor) played last weekend. Ben McKay (quad) and Tom Murphy (ankle) also missed out on VFL duty. Bailey Scott (concussion) and Dom Tyson (calf) were others who were unavailable.

Verdict: Thompson, Williams and McDonald return, assuming they're all fit, for Durdin, Taylor and Sam Wright. - Marc McGowan

Rick18's new post goes through the Ablett goals and Turner didn't have four kicked on him. From what I saw from the boundary Turner did very little wrong. Let him feast on Kieran Jack next week.

I’m probably in the minority as both a Turner fan and one who thought he did a reasonable job on the weekend:

I would really like to find room for Hall. At his best, he's a player we need in the 22. Who goes out I am not sure, but we don't even know that all of Thompson, LMac and Marley are definitely back. I'd suspect McDonald and/or Thompson might not be risked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back