Preview Round 9: Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Saturday 18/05/19, 7:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyfe is free to play.
Gablett free to play again.
Previous elbow one week ago, gets a week, head clash this weekend gets a week.
A captain of an AFL Team, Rampe, tells an umpire he has a 10 yo girl’s voice, mimes returning the football ignoring an umpire’s instructions, and climbs a goalpost (not to shake it). All right in front of an umpire, all ignored.
How can they expect to be taken seriously?
They don't care that its rigged.

So providing there is not a huge amount of force in it you can elbow people in the head? Am I getting this right??
seems that way. Setting precedents. A couple of years ago head contact in any form was outlawed?

The cynic in me thinks that if the players weren't AFL darlings/Brownlow chances, they would get weeks

So providing there is not a huge amount of force in it you can elbow people in the head? Am I getting this right??
Well, Fyfe has a record, and Gablett didn’t, so having prior doesn’t seem to matter either.
I also think one defender on each goalpost whenever it’s a kick outside 50. “My intention is not to shake the goalpost”.

seems that way. Setting precedents. A couple of years ago head contact in any form was outlawed?

The cynic in me thinks that if the players weren't AFL darlings/Brownlow chances, they would get weeks
Fyfe.

FFS, Raz ! I've said it numerous times, his body is not up to this game, always bloody injured. It's like a sick joke.

Serious suggestion. He should take some time out to build up his body. He does seem ‘slight’ in build and maybe it would help.
Likely it will take some of his pace off though.

Mate, neither Ablett nor Fyfe should have been suspended.

Fyfe touches the ball a couple of times...and they want to give him the brownlow
he is the most overrated player in the afl at the moment
if he and the dockers want to go up the ladder...they should consider changing their strip...
in my understanding...Anchors on shirts...
was weighting
to the bottom........
ps...Hird was special
He was really good on the weekend. Don't know what you're talking about.

Who will be our best option to line up on fyfe? I assume we won't tag and will just go head to head us usual. Heppell will probably play on him and get pants. We really let thevoppossions best players get off the leash.

Who will be our best option to line up on fyfe? I assume we won't tag and will just go head to head us usual. Heppell will probably play on him and get pants. We really let thevoppossions best players get off the leash.

At least in this case we know Fyfe is rarely tagged out of a game, it’s not like refusing to tag Zorko (who’s fairly easily tagged) while he tears the game apart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo at the line (17.5) is the biggest gift Sportsbet has ever given.

Last week (25 points vs Richmond) their biggest loss thus far.

We may sneak a win this week, but in reality we’ll just get knocked down a peg the following week against Richmond. That’s just where we’re at.

Think people are underestimating Fremantle a bit - they've been pretty good this year. They're certainly a better team than us at this point.

I am thinking we are in trouble but it will depend upon which Essendon forward line turns up. We currently have 2 forwards that play well every week. Jake and Fanta that is (and Fanta is there only half the time). Tippa hits the scoreboard some games but then also has games when he does not score. Joe will be the same until he gets 5 to 10 in a row to gain form and get up to pace before being able to have really significant performances on a regular basis. The rest flash in and out as well. This is probably the reason I do not mind Brown when he is available as he is good for 1 to 3 goals most games and works hard and presents.

I don’t what’s p*ssing me off more this week - our injuries, the umpires or our relaxed attitude towards losing games (as evidenced by comparing footage of Cripps post-loss to that of Hepp and Myers last week). Actually I’ll add our dire ball movement into the forward 50 as a 4th option to be peeved about....

I don’t what’s p*ssing me off more this week - our injuries, the umpires or our relaxed attitude towards losing games (as evidenced by comparing footage of Cripps post-loss to that of Hepp and Myers last week). Actually I’ll add our dire ball movement into the forward 50 as a 4th option to be peeved about....

Biggest issue at the moment stopping us winning

good
really good
super
extraordinary
which is of a brownlow contestant...
tell me...
i know what i am talking about
...they need a hero.........

if you need to say a really good player...look at carlton's
murphy
he had less possessions but did such more with the ball for all the team