Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope just wandered into the wrong section of the grandstand. And it was a 5 for the price of one special since they said that my footy frank was bigger than their partner's combined.

Luckily the original price of one was $0. Pretty good deal I thought until they started getting all clingy afterwards. You guys need to look after your women.
Pretty sure the only dude that has a partner in this joint is TheMidRunner. That's werid.
Anywho, I hope you enjoying the genital warts :)

Pretty sure the only dude that has a partner in this joint is TheMidRunner. That's werid.
Anywho, I hope you enjoying the genital warts :)
Those lying minxes! I knew they were too attractive to be WAGs of you lot.

Im going to have to change my policy of exclusively banging opposition WAGs now.

Im going to have to change my policy of exclusively banging opposition WAGs now.
hey rfctiger74
this dude is talking about your mum

hey rfctiger74
this dude is talking about your mum

not my mum. she's no ones wife or girlfriend. She says "dudes weaken legs", and in her career its essential to have strong legs to do a descending angel inversion

not my mum. she's no ones wife or girlfriend. She says "dudes weaken legs", and in her career its essential to have strong legs to do a descending angel inversion
Are you jesus?

Are you jesus?

oh great, you're one of those happy clappers like ScoMo or Rancey....

*sign* contrary to what your pastor told you, you dont need a ring or a life partner to get knocked up

*sign* contrary to what your pastor told you, you dont need a ring or a life partner to get knocked up
I knew that ScoMo was wrong, darm ruling class parasites.

I thought using the ring meant you can’t get pregnant?

Good to see you are looking well pantskyle; l look forward to playing against you rather than partnering with you in qourt. I am sure you will be a better adversary than those amateur prosecutors we destroy week in week out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to join the Kitten’s loyalty club, bang three get one free

Good to see you are looking well pantskyle; l look forward to playing against you rather than partnering with you in qourt. I am sure you will be a better adversary than those amateur prosecutors we destroy week in week out

I can't wait to lay my hands on you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back