No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiba

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tick
Tick, and....
Tick.

Would be happy with that. Could hopefully grab Dylan Stephens with the last pick though.
A lot of water to go under the bridge yet regarding draft order, not really worth guessing bar for the absolutely elite prospects.

I havent seen any of Dylan Stephens personally, but one of the draft watchers (potentially Knightmare) has him listed at 12 and likened to Mcluggage.... yes please. Would be A great get at 19 if that ends up near the case. Kemp would be a slider I'd love to pick up as well.

Again I've not seen much of Pickett but he reads almost similar to Sydney Stack last year? In Which case he could be picked up quite early if clubs adjust based on his year.

This trade has set us up for a very nice draft hand two years running regardless.

chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
Over on Carlton way we're tipped to "again" lose to Richmond at home.

We've never lost to Richmond at Adelaide Oval.

We've lost one game against Richmond in South Australia in the last 20 years.
Didn’t we lose one game to them at AO? Pretty sure it was the black cat game.
I might be wrong.

Crows I Am

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2006
Adelaide S.A
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
We are 3rd we should be aiming for Top 4 minimum.
I think this week will be quite telling in where we will finish. Beat an improving Brisbane at their home ground and we should be around the mark for top 4. Lose and we will be back with the pack around the 5-10 range.

The last 4 games have all been good wins but this week will be a bigger test so a good chance to see where we are at.

I think this week will be quite telling in where we will finish. Beat an improving Brisbane at their home ground and we should be around the mark for top 4. Lose and we will be back with the pack around the 5-10 range.

The last 4 games have all been good wins but this week will be a bigger test so a good chance to see where we are at.

Real test of us potentially going deep in September will be then when we play the Eagles the reigning premiers at home.

These next two games are so crucial.

Paladin

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Yep big game

TexForPM

Premiership Player
May 21, 2015
Zegema Beach
AFL Club
Adelaide
Seen a lot of "we'll get a priority pick, so it doesn't matter anyway" talk coming from Blues fans now.
Pretty pathetic club that needs a priority pick after trading out its first (pick 1).

No wonder they are s**t.
Stoker is pick 6. Poor bloke would only get a game at Carlton.
They are in a world of trouble.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

Perthcrow23

Senior List
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

Who would have thought at this time last year that in 2019, round 9, we would be saying that to beat brissy at home would give us top 4 credibility... lol

Sloane13

Debutant
Apr 11, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Who would have thought at this time last year that in 2019, round 9, we would be saying that to beat brissy at home would give us top 4 credibility... lol
I still think Brisbane are over rated, getting better, but still just a mid table team. Adelaide will win fairly comfortably. We do need to curtail Neale in middle though. May need nights to do hard tag on him. You know when we win Carlton flogs will say it’s only Brisbane lol been saying it the last four weeks and that they don’t care about pick numbers now. How convenient , from Carlton flogs

Perthcrow23

Senior List
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I still think Brisbane are over rated, getting better, but still just a mid table team. Adelaide will win fairly comfortably. We do need to curtail Neale in middle though. May need nights to do hard tag on him. You know when we win Carlton flogs will say it’s only Brisbane lol been saying it the last four weeks and that they don’t care about pick numbers now. How convenient , from Carlton flogs
Lock down neale with CEY and we are half way there. Also think Thor head to head with robinson would be good. Lock down their quick forwards and it's ours. Brown on raynor would be interesting.

70lethal

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wouldn’t think so, the pick swap was a vote of confidence in the coach and his program. Stupid to think otherwise.
Or was it a last minute bit of desperation to add to their midfield knowing they would need more able bodies because over half their list is only VFL standard especially after missing out on Shiel.

hippyhippy

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Some of these Carlton flogs are deluded, still predicting 7-9 wins.

Round 8, 1 win. 14 rounds to go.

So they are forecasting around winning 50% of their remaining games, a team that won 2 last year and have 1 win in 8, good luck with that.
Well.. you never know....
They need some money ball recruits. Players that aren't flashy but can get the job done. Your CEY, lyons... instead of just going for expensive big names.

Some of these Carlton flogs are deluded, still predicting 7-9 wins.

Round 8, 1 win. 14 rounds to go.

So they are forecasting around winning 50% of their remaining games, a team that won 2 last year and have 1 win in 8, good luck with that.

Carlton's remaining games where they will "possibly" go in as favorites in ORANGE.

Thu 21 Mar 7:20pm Carlton v Richmond MCG
Sat 30 Mar 4:40pm Port Adelaide v Carlton Adelaide Oval
Sat 6 Apr 1:45pm Carlton v Sydney Marvel Stadium
Sun 14 Apr 2:40pm Gold Coast v Carlton Metricon Stadium

Sun 21 Apr 1:10pm Western Bulldogs v Carlton Marvel Stadium
Sun 28 Apr 3:20pm Hawthorn v Carlton UTAS Stadium
Sun 5 May 1:10pm Carlton v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium

Sat 11 May 1:45pm Carlton v Collingwood MCG
Sun 19 May 4:40pm GWS v Carlton Showground Stadium
Sun 26 May 3:20pm St Kilda v Carlton Marvel Stadium
Sun 2 Jun 3:20pm Essendon v Carlton MCG
Sat 8 Jun 1:45pm Carlton v Brisbane Marvel Stadium
Sat 15 Jun 7:25pm Carlton v Western Bulldogs Marvel Stadium
Carlton BYE
Sun 30 Jun 3:20pm Fremantle v Carlton Optus Stadium
Sun 7 Jul 1:10pm Carlton v Melbourne MCG

Sat 13 Jul 1:45pm Sydney v Carlton SCG
Sat 20 Jul 2:10pm Carlton v Gold Coast Marvel Stadium
Sat 27 Jul 2:10pm Carlton v Adelaide MCG
Sun 4 Aug 3:20pm Carlton v West Coast Marvel Stadium
Sun 11 Aug 3:20pm Richmond v Carlton MCG
Sat 17 Aug 1:45pm Carlton v St Kilda MCG

Sun 25 Aug 12:00am Geelong v Carlton GMHBA Stadium

GWS away very tough but they're a chance the 4 games after that

Most definitely, if we can get through the next 4 games after GWS with Carlton losing all of them, Pick 1 is a certainty.

They wont go into any of those games though as favorites in that batch of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back