Competitions Margin Mania 2019 !!

Here is the update following round 8.

Winners of the week, us clever people who picked the Pies with a joker for 38 points.
Loser of the week was me who got the spreadsheet wrong, of course Adelaide won!

1557790813262.png

This week random.org is on GWS, entries in by 8:10pm AEST Friday.

(theres an X against the team you cannot pick)

Last edited:
Here is the update following round 8.

Winners of the week, us clever people who picked the Pies with a joker for 38 points.
Loser of the week are those who failed to put an entry in, got the Crows as default, and ended up with -20 points for the round.

View attachment 672897

This week random.org is on GWS, entries in by 8:10pm AEST Friday.

(theres an X against the team you cannot pick)
crows won though, am I missing something?

Um... Dinsdale ??? i should shut up and accept the 5 point bonus but I did not not put an entry in... if you follow...
thanks for being honest, didnt take me long to make a mistake! spreadsheet fixed.

GWS with a Joker thanks
Bzzzzt try again. You had Colliingwood over Carlton last week, you cant pick against Carlton 2 weeks running. Thats what the X is for in the GWS column against your name in the spreadsheet.

Bzzzzt try again. You had Colliingwood over Carlton last week, you cant pick against Carlton 2 weeks running. Thats what the X is for in the GWS column against your name in the spreadsheet.
My apologies Dins....still trying to wake up after the City/Brighton game.

I'll go with Essendon this week.

Thanks...

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Dinsdale Last week I picked Melbourne to beat Gold Coast, but you have the 'x' in West Coast's box for me, who this week play Melbourne. Shouldn't the team that I can't pick be Port, who play Gold Coast this week?

It may not matter as I'm tossing up between Essendon and GWS, but West Coast is another option.

Dinsdale Last week I picked Melbourne to beat Gold Coast, but you have the 'x' in West Coast's box for me, who this week play Melbourne. Shouldn't the team that I can't pick be Port, who play Gold Coast this week?

It may not matter as I'm tossing up between Essendon and GWS, but West Coast is another option.

You are right Changa10 , those responsible for the error have been chastised, and the spreadsheet will be fixed.

Giants please

sorry Off The Couch , you picked against Carlton last week, you cant do that 2 weeks running.

You are right Changa10 , those responsible for the error have been chastised, and the spreadsheet will be fixed.

sorry Off The Couch , you picked against Carlton last week, you cant do that 2 weeks running.

Apologies - seems blues are the standard go to when looking at losers

Instead I’ll put the mocker on the Cats please

Giants for me (Rd 9)
your only the 3rd person who has tried that! You picked against Carlton last week, you cant victimise them 2 weeks running. try again!

Back