List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

so what's with this mid season draft

who can we actually pick from?

So what do we actually need? I think we have enough cover in the key posts. Something we’ve definitely been shown up as lacking is a tough inside mid and a mobile ruck.

We only have one pick. I doubt we go ruck so surely its a mid. But Jesus, we’re likely picking from a state league its not like they’ve been in an AFL environment. its a big ask to come and play a role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love to give Mitch Podhajski a chance , With Ross going down and the need for inside mid this kid could bbe a gem in the rough
TigerImposter have you seen much of him at Coburg this year
I think he has more upside than Lentils Lentini due to being faster and stronger with his tackles. He’s part of a very young midfield at Coburg which has been running mature teams for three quarters. It’s looking ominous that Coburg could lose up to three players and Mitch would be second behind Lowson , but a lot later which could mean he will get to us.
Sam Lowson a mad Tiger supporter will go first pick to Carlton and play first up and as both Richmond and Eagles recruiters stated this guy is better than a lot of small forwards in the afl system.
I was hoping for us to have got him last year , but injuries hit him at the wrong time.

I think he has more upside than Lentils Lentini due to being faster and stronger with his tackles. He’s part of a very young midfield at Coburg which has been running mature teams for three quarters. It’s looking ominous that Coburg could lose up to three players and Mitch would be second behind Lowson , but a lot later which could mean he will get to us.
Sam Lowson a mad Tiger supporter will go first pick to Carlton and play first up and as both Richmond and Eagles recruiters stated this guy is better than a lot of small forwards in the afl system.
I was hoping for us to have got him last year , but injuries hit him at the wrong time.
I seen a bit of Mitch Podhajski last year but have a mate that is connected with Aberfeldie and rates him very highly, Reminds me a little bit of Dunkley with his size and ability to play mid/fwd but not as developed.

With Ross now out for 10 weeks and possibly more could be a perfect replacement and a free hit

Should offer josh Dunkley a contract and the dogs our first pick

Then we should be into the ears of sier/atley/bonar

Mid season draft depends if we actually have one pick or two articles are all over the shop

If 2
Marlion Pickett and a defender maybe Dunkley or Beasley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back