FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

That will be cool but doubt it. The more I think about the more convunced I get it will be diggle. Speaking of I cant wait to see him as a green lantern in Crisis.

Im still holding out hope that Oliver doesnt die.
If it isn't Oliver I think that's all the confirmation we need. And in all honesty, I think it needs to end with Oliver getting killed.

Hm. Maybe. But Ollie dying in Crises on Infinite Earths seems like the most obvious theory ever... Maybe future Barry?

Barry is MIA on Flash in the future so I doubt it.

Not the best finale for the wrap up of its season arc. It prob would have been better if they finished Emikos arc last week because now its like all that happened with her didnt matter at all.

I would have had the future story finish up this week and tie it all in with Oliver and Felicty and their life together.

But man that last 10 mins as soon as the monitor appeared and said its time I was shattered for Oliver but then the last reveal has me very intrigued. So he is alive but where or when? I hope the payoff of what the multiverse needs from him is good not just a shitty plot device

10 eps to go....

The episode started off well and then somewhere amongst watching The Dark Night it suddenly morphed into The NoteBook.
Yeah when we came back from the ad break and it basically became one giant goodbye scene I was extremely confused.

10 episodes to end the series that started it all. But that last scene sucked.

Do u mean specifically the end bit with the monitor and felicity?

I thought the ending was a good set up for crisis. Looking forward toward to it more now and I was just happy Olivrr was alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The episode started off well and then somewhere amongst watching The Dark Night it suddenly morphed into The NoteBook.

Clearly made with a knowledge the show was ending and the overt references about its legacy etc etc. Amell was barely holding it together for the last 10 mins haha. No actng required.

Do u mean specifically the end bit with the monitor and felicity?

I thought the ending was a good set up for crisis. Looking forward toward to it more now and I was just happy Olivrr was alive.
That, and it feels like a cop out that ending.
One upside to the ending is no more Felicity. Rejoice.
DING, DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

And regardless of what happens from here. Regardless of the issues everyone here has with the show, and Rao knows we have them. We have around 7 hours of content left of Arrow. Let's enjoy it, yeah? End of an era coming in 7 months time.

Clearly made with a knowledge the show was ending and the overt references about its legacy etc etc. Amell was barely holding it together for the last 10 mins haha. No actng required.
I think it hit Amell hard when he was in the bunker. That was nice.
EBH is just a terrible actress though.
I honestly feel like Oliver and John have ten times the chemistry that Oliver and Felicity do.
Even Oliver and Sarah would have been better.
Nonetheless 9 years of television comes to an end and I hope it’s not tacky.

I think it hit Amell hard when he was in the bunker. That was nice.
EBH is just a terrible actress though.
I honestly feel like Oliver and John have ten times the chemistry that Oliver ask Felicity do.
Even Oliver and Sarah would have been better.
Nonetheless 9 years of television comes to an end and I hope it’s not tacky.
Oliver and John always had that brotherly vibe.

The chemistry between Oliver and Black Siren was palpable though. That was intense. Part of me always wanted Oliver to end up with his canary.

Oliver and John always had that brotherly vibe.

The chemistry between Oliver and Black Siren was palpable though. That was intense. Part of me always wanted Oliver to end up with his canary.
Season 1 Oliver had great chem with Laurel but she tears up too much. Hence why Sarah would have been a better fit.
Black Siren Laurel however is badass and would have been nice if she was introduced as a love interest a few seasons back.
It’s all hearsay now

Season 1 Oliver had great chem with Laurel but she tears up too much. Hence why Sarah would have been a better fit.
Black Siren Laurel however is badass and would have been nice if she was introduced as a love interest a few seasons back.
It’s all hearsay now
But like the whole Oliver being a playboy who regularly cheated on Laurel was unnecessary. I honestly preferred Ollie/Laurel, Sara/Nyssa and even Ollie/Barry to Ollie/Sara

But like the whole Oliver being a playboy who regularly cheated on Laurel was unnecessary. I honestly preferred Ollie/Laurel, Sara/Nyssa and even Ollie/Barry to Ollie/Sara
Oliver and Helena season 1 trumps all. Was just smooth

Back