Preview North v Swines in Hobart

Deserves to

Has the pace to make the wing spot his own

I'm not sure that's the right spot for him. I think Polec and Dumont are the best mix on the wings. IMO Hall should be part of the proper centre square rotation and also play off HFF.

I think frogs too slow for a wing spot and should be replaced

In that case he should be traded IMO, because I'm not sure he's going to be able to do much anywhere else in the longterm.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Absolutely ridiculous to cop weeks for whats a standard fare occurrence in footy.

Bumps happen, so what. It ain't 2 weeks worthy, how come Ablett gets away with elbowing a bloke in the head for 2 weeks running.
Sydney Stack cleaned up viney and put him off the ground much the same, it was loved and adored by everyone.. durds does it, incidental head clash, knocks out rohan, a week? Have a spell MC flog

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can guarantee that.

Keep working on your jazz ballet routine.:thumbsu:

P.S. nice rusty trombone move

Da * I just watch? Cannot unsee that! Swans supporters need not give stick about mergers! Pot kettle right there, had literally 9 members at south melbourne now Gil buys 1000 memberships every year

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Da **** I just watch? Cannot unsee that! Swans supporters need not give stick about mergers! Pot kettle right there, had literally 9 members at south melbourne now Gil buys 1000 memberships every year

Hands down the worst crowd in the AFL. Soulless and disinterested.

Was at the final in 2014 where they were flogging us from early in the piece.

What were all the swans fans doing from halftime?

Well, leaving early of course. Because that's what you do when you're thrashing a side in a prelim, right?

Why can't he be part of midfield rotations?

He can, obviously, but I've not seen anything much to date that suggests he has the ability to do this better than other players we have or are developing. He's a good solid player now but if we don't need him in the position he is best at it may be in both of our interests to find him a gig elsewhere.

Scott: We accept Sam Durdin decision and will leave it to others to criticise Fyfe and Ablett ones if appropriate.
Scott: No grounds for appeal. It was a bumping action, and there was a concussion as a result.

geoffjennings79

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Couple of thoughts from a local. If its not A: raining B: windy C: below 5 degrees it will be a bonus. If your staying in the city, expect a 30 odd minute trip to the ground, unless you plan on taking the public transport, i dont myself but have heard it can be a nightmare. We dont have a train system like Melbourne, the ground is smack in the middle of a residential suburb so the only way in or out is bus or car or leg it.

Apologies for intrusion, but there is also the ferry from Wrest Point, but not sure if it will return late enough for a night game. Certainly seems to work well for day games. Heading down to the game myself, hope it's a good one, looking forward to a win for your club.

In my dark moments I genuinely think that the club's masterplan is to play as many games in Hobart as possible, as that's the only way they're confident of banking some wins.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Looks like Ahern & LDU won’t be playing anytime soon unless we move them forward ..

We have to admit that the team has played better under that setup.

Back