No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And won't again.
from a source i know who has bled for and kicked heads for the union, he says it's 100% true and that bill is openly hated within the union hierarchy but they'll back the alp.
i shake my head but i shouldn't be surprised really

Why was this moved from the banter thread? Probably the most apt week for posting it given we're playing the boring Hawks
My fault.
I meant to move the post asking for tickets to the Tan and I inadvertantly sleected more than one post.
I'm a bit dumb.

The laws have changed I guess.
You can make an allegation of rape without a witness.
The question is whether or not Shorten entered the young woman's room.
That does not mean Shorten is guilty, but if he did that, then the police should press charges, at least.

Richmond Board: Civil War
Nah just like a family at Christmas time.
We all love each other but then we all get drunk and start fights.

Not my family, we just act passive-aggressive all of the time :)
Mine just sits there and drinks and doesn't talk. It's perfect actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL...yeah mine is a mixture of both...
Nah just like a family at Christmas time.
We all love each other but then we all get drunk and start fights.
Not my family, we just act passive-aggressive all of the time :)
Mine just sits there and talks boring stuff

our solution is croissants and champagne first thing

bollinger at 8.30am puts all and sundry in a good mood

One of the most underrated songs of all time by one of the most overrated bands of all time.

Appetitie for Destruction is one of the greatest albums ever written. To think they wrote 3 albums of material in a 12 month period and the rest was touring and drugs (and recording the last two albums later) is remarkable given how strong the albums were.
I think in that period we had Janes Addictions Nothings Shocking, RHCP Mothers Milk, Faith No Mores Epic was a year earlier, Metallicas Justice Album, the quality of music around was unreal in 86/87.

Appetitie for Destruction is one of the greatest albums ever written. To think they wrote 3 albums of material in a 12 month period and the rest was touring and drugs (and recording the last two albums later) is remarkable given how strong the albums were.
I think in that period we had Janes Addictions Nothings Shocking, RHCP Mothers Milk, Faith No Mores Epic was a year earlier, Metallicas Justice Album, the quality of music around was unreal in 86/87.

Love Faith No More. Saw them live in Auckland of all places. Started with “From out of Nowhere”. Wild. Mike Patton is such a great singer. His range is amazing.

Love Faith No More. Saw them live in Auckland of all places. Started with “From out of Nowhere”. Wild. Mike Patton is such a great singer. His range is amazing.

Patton is a freak. I really want to see FNM.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Axls vocals just really irk me, which is probably why I'm not a huge fan apart from a few songs. Slash is who made them good imo

Patton is a freak. I really want to see FNM.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I've seen him twice. Once with Peeping Tom at the Forum (great album) just blew everyone away with his voice, and then with FNM in Auckland in front of about 35,000.

Axls vocals just really irk me, which is probably why I'm not a huge fan apart from a few songs. Slash is who made them good imo
Slash's solo stuff is great. Very consistent and Myles Kennedy is much easier to listen to!
I feel the same about Axl but I was 19 when Appetite came out. Loved it then and still love every bit of it. Can't stand him on anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back