Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the type of deal that got us Kyrie, unfortunately the rockets aren’t as stupid as the clippers and put a protection on their pick so we need them to make the playoffs to get the first rounder

next season we are likely to be super active also as we have a heap of expiring deals next season:
TT -18.5mil
Knight - 15.6mil
Clarkson - 13.4mil
Henson - 9.7mil
Delly - 9.6mil
Cedi - 2.9mil (hopefully we keep)

Unfortunately now the knicks have traded Porzingis + Hardaway there is no hope of finishing below them, they have one decent player on their entire roster and he's not even that good

So we are 54 games into the season and we havent had a single player score 30 points or have 10 assists in a game..

Cedi, Sexton - 29pts
Burks - 9 assists (twice)

Probably wont see either unless Delly starts a few games
well there you go in the same game
Clarkson - 42 points
Delly 13 assists

A triple OT game will do that, they got an L to stay in bottom 3 too

I have to say I really hope we (get Zion) don’t drop out of the top 4 on lottery night because outside of Zion/Barrett/Morant/Culver this draft looks fairly meh

Take a flier on Horton-Tucker with the rockets pick

Ending the season on a 10 game losing streak is some solid tanking. We will have a coin toss to determine if we get second or third best odds I believe. Lottery is just over a month away

Draft update:
- lost a tie breaker with Portland so our Rockets pick is locked in at 26
- won a tie breaker with Phoenix so our own pick is currently in the 2nd slot, lowest it can fall is to pick 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Falling out of the top 3 sucks. Goodbye Zion, RJ and Morant.

Surely we get Hunter now?
It'll be him, White, Reddish or Culver.

I rank them:
1. White - a 6'5 point guard that can play with Sexton although defense will be an issue... Portland have made it work with lillard and CJ though
2. Hunter - 3 and D wing with large wingspan
3. Reddish - played horribly but probably has the most upside of the 4
4. Culver - I was initially really high on him but his release is too slow, way too slow

Falling out of the top 3 sucks. Goodbye Zion, RJ and Morant.

It'll be him, White, Reddish or Culver.

I rank them:
1. White - a 6'5 point guard that can play with Sexton although defense will be an issue... Portland have made it work with lillard and CJ though
2. Hunter - 3 and D wing with large wingspan
3. Reddish - played horribly but probably has the most upside of the 4
4. Culver - I was initially really high on him but his release is too slow, way too slow
Reddish is crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back