Preview Rnd 9 - Carlton v GWS 4.40PM Sunday 19th May @ GIA - Final Team Post #547

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be good again so we don't keep getting these Sunday games. They mean I'm in a terrible mood to start my week.

If we get Sunday games again next year so be it.

I bet you will be starting your week with a spring in your step many times next year.

Very few possessions but makes the most of his opportunities and is seldom outmarked.

I think he will get better in the second half of the year and hopefully get a full pre-season to set up for a big year in 2020.
Loved the play where he dished to Jack and then ran hard to put himself in between Jack and the Pies player chasing.

Time of the game Sucks for me, if it was a 1.30 game i would love to go, I could drive up from Canberra and be home by 10/11ish. As it is, I don't fancy a 2-3am arrival (traffic is horrendous out of the stadium) then front up to my lovely students the next day.

I expect GWS will come out desperate not to lose this game and eager to make a statement after last weekend

Their form hasn't been anywhere near as bad as the media are going on about - they're bloody 4th on the ladder and the only team this season to topple Geelong (in Geelong)

Combined with our injuries, de Boar tagging Cripps, this game is a real worry ...

GWS by 35

Big statement time here. If we can win this week and take a big scalp like the giants I believe that we will not finish in the bottom 3. I believe that if we win this week we will finish above the putrid club known as essendon.
be quite an achievement to finish above premiership favourites *............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is weirdly the opportunity I’ve been hoping for. Jack HAS to play in the backline this week. Put him on Greene. Watch. Just watch.
no

:eek:
I don't want to see Silvagni in defence, yet. He is creating so many scoring opportunities at the moment through sheer will and football smarts.

Take him out and we are a 3-4 goal worse team offensively, IMO. Not even taking into consideration his synergy with Cuningham and their willingness to set the tone in terms of forward pressure.
A lot of his good work has been in a high-half forward role, which should overlap considerably with the 7th defender role.

Goddard, Weitering, Casboult and Marchbank in the same defence?

Bold strategy...
Unless there's a third player coming out that is a tall, I hate this plan.

Hi guys l thought you guys showed great fight last week and really took it up to the pies .Good luck this week.
Just a quick question do you guys think Stocker will stick around ? He looks a good young player.
We'll be a further two down in our defensive unit, so he almost certainly will be picked.

Hi guys l thought you guys showed great fight last week and really took it up to the pies .Good luck this week.
Just a quick question do you guys think Stocker will stick around ? He looks a good young player.
Only just arrived. Where and why would he go?

Yeah hawks did us no favours that’s for sure . They’re gonna come out firing but I feel we’ll hold sway. Interesting to see who plays on Toby G .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
he's one of those point of difference players and if he's on we may struggle........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back