Preview Round 9, 2019: Richmond v Hawthorn, 19 May 2019, 3.20pm @ MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I reliase I need to apologise for my actions on here the last few days

I'm really sorry I offended people with my comments that was never my intention and I'm truly remorseful for them I'm not looking for sympathy as that is not warranted in here to humbly apologise for my actions

And to anyone I upset and offended I'm greatly remorseful and if you feel there should be consequences for my actions financial or otherwise I truly honour and respect that

Once again I'm truly sorry and will close all my online accounts and seek professional help I just get to passionate about what I believe

Thanks so much for your time and I wish you all nothing but the best in the coming years

That just Isn't true.

The ones that meant our pick that would have been good enough to grab Tom Lynch in his draft year was bumped down several places? Expansion clubs stopped us topping up for the 6 peat my minnow following friend.

Minnow? Haha cute

Didnt realise it only affected one draft

Hawks by 60

KYcLfzH.gif

hk89

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Didnt realise it only affected one draft

It wasn't. We probably had some other decent prospects pushed out of our reach too. Prospects that would have also helped extend the 3-peat. In any case, missing Lynch with what would have been our pick is enough. In:Lynch when Roughy spent the year off with cancer gives the 4-peat. Lynch was AA that year. People like to whinge about the players the s**t bottom 4 teams missed out on - teams that were never going to compete over that period anyway - but nobody likes to hear that it impacted our draft position too. In any case, Richmond fans should be the last to complain about teams having success due to AFL policies. Equalisation dragged down the competition to such a shitful state, that even a crap team like Richmond were able to get a flag with a very questionable list.

It wasn't. We probably had some other decent prospects pushed out of our reach too. Prospects that would have also helped extend the 3-peat. In any case, missing Lynch with what would have been our pick is enough. In:Lynch when Roughy spent the year off with cancer gives the 4-peat. Lynch was AA that year. People like to whinge about the players the **** bottom 4 teams missed out on - teams that were never going to compete over that period anyway - but nobody likes to hear that it impacted our draft position too. In any case, Richmond fans should be the last to complain about teams having success due to AFL policies. Equalisation dragged down the competition to such a shitful state, that even a crap team like Richmond were able to get a flag with a very questionable list.
Yeah, it's not the main board it's the preview thread for our game, don't encourage the troll please

amofootyfan

Team Captain
Apr 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I would just like to say how impressed i am with the way Scimshaw has fitted into our side. 4 games in 2 years with Suns (pick 7) and already 7 games this year. Back in his home state, better coaches, a little older, who knows why, but he is doing some great things. Yes he does make a mistake or 2, but geez he's played 11 games. Fast becoming one of my favourites and an entirely under rated steal by our recruiting department.
Kudos

I would just like to say how impressed i am with the way Scimshaw has fitted into our side. 4 games in 2 years with Suns (pick 7) and already 7 games this year. Back in his home state, better coaches, a little older, who knows why, but he is doing some great things. Yes he does make a mistake or 2, but geez he's played 11 games. Fast becoming one of my favourites and an entirely under rated steal by our recruiting department.
Kudos

Last round against GWS Scrimshaw only took 2 marks for the game, but both marks were contested. This is one area of his game that I’ve been impressed with considering his lack of experience. He really is like a younger version of Birchall. Similar size too. Except Scrimshaw being a much better overhead mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back