2019 - * the byes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to worry about. 3 trades a week, only 18 players needed, as long as you make good rookie decisions up until the byes, you'll be fine
I lied... I didn't pay any attention to byes and who I was bringing in, now my round 13 team is screwed! I'll be very lucky to have 18 playing. Hopefully big round 12 and 14 scores compensate for it

Won't be picking up any round 13 premos from here on, unless there's a great opportunity to grab Lloyd. Was initially planning on Telly this week but that's been scrapped, also Lloyd in a few weeks, but that may be stopped

Rookie downgrade targets this week and next, Rotham and Answerth (assuming they play), both have the round 13 bye

I look forward to the byes carnage where I leave you campaigners behind in the ranking.

bruce-delish-628-gif.311660

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My round 13 is a train wreck. Even if I trade heavily and bring in an extra def premo (to move my lowest averaging def premo to D7) I will still only have 15-17.

My round 13 is a train wreck. Even if I trade heavily and bring in an extra def premo (to move my lowest averaging def premo to D7) I will still only have 15-17.
Easy, aim to win 2 and lose one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back