Club Legend
Feb 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks
**** fantasy and **** SuperCoach.

I'm second leading point scorer in both in my leagues and I sit 8th and 10th.
I'm in 4 leagues in Super Coach
1. Highest scorer and 3rd on ladder
2. Highest scorer and 9th on ladder
3. 2nd Highest scorer (by 1 lousy point) and 9th on ladder
4. Highest scorer and 11th on ladder
Absolutely ridiculous ☹️

Greetings,

In a deep draft league...looking to pick up langford.

Will he keep his spot with your incoming players?

Cheers
Unlikely honestly.

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi All,

Is Ham worth considering at all (RDT)? I didnt see last week but he obviously scored poorly. Smiths likely out for a while so does he gain good JS and have the ability to score ok?

Not many money makers about the place

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi All,

Is Ham worth considering at all (RDT)? I didnt see last week but he obviously scored poorly. Smiths likely out for a while so does he gain good JS and have the ability to score ok?

Not many money makers about the place

I’d pass, very poor JS and won’t make money. This isn’t a week to downgrade in limited trades formats. Better to upgrade or just hold and save your trades.

Ridley, Begley, Clarke, Mynott, Mutch, Langford, Gleeson are all likely to take his spot as younger players. He might survive another week or two, but won’t score enough to make quick cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GroggSquad

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey guys,

What are Begley’s chances of holding a spot in the side? Will he play over the next month through the bye period at least?

Cheers

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey guys,

What are Begley’s chances of holding a spot in the side? Will he play over the next month through the bye period at least?

Cheers

Fairly high, coaches seem to love him and he’s only been out of the team because of the ACL last year. Came back in almost as soon as he was up to the required fitness level.

Watched the whole VFL game last week and thought Clarke was playing in the wrong team.
Does Worsfold hate him or something?
Perfect rookie option going forward

Watched the whole VFL game last week and thought Clarke was playing in the wrong team.
Does Worsfold hate him or something?
Perfect rookie option going forward
It was comfortably his best game for the year, I think he was almost there but last week's game pushed it over the line. I think it's a "watch this space" rather than outright picking him, if he has two good games in the coming weeks then yeah, good downgrade option.

Stan Van Gundy

All Australian
Jun 9, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Hey all, just wondering what the futuristic prospects are for Dylan Clarke in terms of getting consistent games or not?

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey all, just wondering what the futuristic prospects are for Dylan Clarke in terms of getting consistent games or not?

With Worsfold he could pull a 200 in SC and still get dropped.

Smith being out for the season means there is a midfield slot, tonight’s game should give an indication since basically our full strength midfield is playing (sans Smith)

Stan Van Gundy

All Australian
Jun 9, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
With Worsfold he could pull a 200 in SC and still get dropped.

Smith being out for the season means there is a midfield slot, tonight’s game should give an indication since basically our full strength midfield is playing (sans Smith)

Cheers mate! Good luck tonight against the Poo and Wee.

Kenjo

Senior List
Dec 22, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Another scalp for Clarke blanketing JOM. I think it’s safe to say that he has secured his spot in the 22?

Back