Banter No need to book tickets to this weeks game, only playing a club who can draw 14,000 to a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wasting my best material on these campaigners if they don't have the decency to come in here and make fools of themselves.

They think they are better than us don't they, with their pee/poo jumpers, poodle memberships, dynasties, and what not.

The only thing I like about them is their hatred for Essendon.

We'll give them what for on sunday, mark my words. It will be a mothers day massacre for the ages.
Always liked that expression, giving them what for...shaking with trepidation!

Just relocate them to Tassie or merge them with the Gold Goast, they really drag the AFL down with their pitiful supporter base.They have no club culture either otherwise they would have given old Ruff Ruff a farewell game.What other club ships off premiership captains like Mitchell and Hodge ? They are an embarrassment. Also Jeff Kennett uses the club for his own soap box, he should of slid into anonymity after he lost the unloseable election.What sort of person cuts money to schools and hospitals and says poker machines are ok.What a crap leader of beyond blue, it's a farce like Hawthorn!

Just relocate them to Tassie or merge them with the Gold Goast, they really drag the AFL down with their pitiful supporter base.They have no club culture either otherwise they would have given old Ruff Ruff a farewell game.What other club ships off premiership captains like Mitchell and Hodge ? They are an embarrassment. Also Jeff Kennett uses the club for his own soap box, he should of slid into anonymity after he lost the unloseable election.What sort of person cuts money to schools and hospitals and says poker machines are ok.What a crap leader of beyond blue, it's a farce like Hawthorn!

A merger with GC would improve their jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I don't get enough love for my thread titles.

I have had some zingers this year and getting donuts from you lot. :p

Mold%2BAllergies%2B-%2BSingle%2BMoldy%2BBagel.jpg

I feel like I don't get enough love for my thread titles.

I have had some zingers this year and getting donuts from you lot. :p
Maybe go with something like "The club that briefly merged with Melbourne because they had no money or supporters still has no money or supporters and are an embarrassment to the AFL. The useless campaigners only got 14,000 to a game.Merge the campaigners now!

Maybe go with something like "The club that briefly merged with Melbourne because they had no money or supporters still has no money or supporters and are an embarrassment to the AFL. The useless campaigners only got 14,000 to a game.Merge the campaigners now!
I prefer Michaels one, it's actually funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back