Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amusing thing about possibly getting Patton and also possibly Whitfield down the line would be that we would then have the 2009, 2011 and 2012 number 1 pick all without having to bottom out.

The amusing thing about possibly getting Patton and also possibly Whitfield down the line would be that we would then have the 2009, 2011 and 2012 number 1 pick all without having to bottom out.
Who's going to be our target when we don't land Whitfield?

Just got told something from a guy I work with whose missus is good friends with Nathan Wilson’s missus. Apparently the Dockers and Hawks are talking (and it was stressed only talking) about H. Bennell.

Surely would cost a packet of chips.

If people are melting about Wingard’s attitude though... sheesh, strap in people!

Just got told something from a guy I work with whose missus is good friends with Nathan Wilson’s missus. Apparently the Dockers and Hawks are talking (and it was stressed only talking) about H. Bennell.
giphy.gif

Has he played a AFL game since he moved west and isn't he the same Bennell that nearly belted Robbo during some AFL party?

Big ******* no thank you to that one.

By Hawks I assume you mean the Box Hill Hawks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its time like these where BF really really really need a dislike button

This little piece is starting to gain some credence in more reputable circles. I am totally dubious but I remember our genuine interest three years ago.

This little piece is starting to gain some credence in more reputable circles. I am totally dubious but I remember our genuine interest three years ago.

Such a waste of talent. He should be one of the top 10 players in the comp right about now.

Not many 20 year olds can kick 6 and get 30 touches against a good Geelong side.

Didn't learn our lesson from Garlett?

Didn't learn our lesson from Garlett?
Risk v reward.

Bennell could be anything if he got his head right and got away from the influences in Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back