Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wooshette hope your rucking this one, should be a great clash in the middle with both our abilities to go big

Round 7 belonged to Furies ruckman, Tigerturbulance, such was his dominance in the Furies' 42-point win over the Hawks at Waverley Park. The big man collected 39 disposals. 15 hitouts and six goals en route to the highest Adjusted Dream Team score registered this season of 147, eclipsing Wooshette's mark of 138 set in round 3.

Wooshette hope your rucking this one, should be a great clash in the middle with both our abilities to go big

Round 7 belonged to Furies ruckman, Tigerturbulance, such was his dominance in the Furies' 42-point win over the Hawks at Waverley Park. The big man collected 39 disposals. 15 hitouts and six goals en route to the highest Adjusted Dream Team score registered this season of 147, eclipsing Wooshette's mark of 138 set in round 3.
Hello friend, TIF is doing the teamsheet so I will see where I’m playing, but yes I would like to rearrange you face this week.
Hi ya Furies, hows the qooty going? Hate did you ever finish that top 10 Warriors moments thingy? I’d love to see more of it!

Also TIF the pirate is amazing haha.

Hello friend, TIF is doing the teamsheet so I will see where I’m playing, but yes I would like to rearrange you face this week.
Hi ya Furies, hows the qooty going? Hate did you ever finish that top 10 Warriors moments thingy? I’d love to see more of it!

Also TIF the pirate is amazing haha.
I haven't thought of the Coney Island Warriors for 86 days. I had almost erased from my mind the disaster of a result from the last match. No more Coney Island Warrior best moments until I get yet another victory.

I haven't thought of the Coney Island Warriors for 86 days. I had almost erased from my mind the disaster of a result from the last match. No more Coney Island Warrior best moments until I get yet another victory.
Daym, maybe next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back