Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I killed Nokilov (or whatever his name is) - posed as a bodyguard, led that Decker guy to the garden area where they meet, then he went to overlook the river and I stabbed him in the neck with a screwdriver lol.

Margolas on the other hand is proving very tricky - I have spent two hours on this level so far lol.

Haha, that is awesome. You can spend hours on each level and then replay them and kill the targets in a variety of different ways. The new modernised versions of Hitman is pretty awesome.

When HM1 first came out, we knew we were getting 6 levels but they were realised as episodes, one level every 4-6 weeks. HM2 was released all at the same time as one game and hopefully Hitman 3 will be the same way. They’re awesome games.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Haha, that is awesome. You can spend hours on each level and then replay them and kill the targets in a variety of different ways. The new modernised versions of Hitman is pretty awesome.

When HM1 first came out, we knew we were getting 6 levels but they were realised as episodes, one level every 4-6 weeks. HM2 was released all at the same time as one game and hopefully Hitman 3 will be the same way. They’re awesome games.
Well, I'm yet to actually complete Paris yet lol.

As I said, Margolas proving incredibly tricky. Not sure how I am going to knock her off, there are guards everywhere! I think I found some poison near her laptop.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Well, I'm yet to actually complete Paris yet lol.

As I said, Margolas proving incredibly tricky. Not sure how I am going to knock her off, there are guards everywhere! I think I found some poison near her laptop.

Yeah, some targets are pretty difficult to work out. Margolas actually has a very easy kill option. I wont ruin anything, though.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I wanted to dress up as the model but I think I have missed that opportunity.

I'll have a bit more of a play and if I am still stuck shall reach out!

Definitely, if you have trouble. Just go around listening in to any conversations around the inside and outside areas.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I’ve been receiving a bunch of phone calls over the last week on my home landline from a landline number located in Sydney and today a mobile number and Googling both number shows it’s from “Track FedEx package”, however, more google searches of both number has a number of people saying the both numbers are connected charities. And a week ago I received a text message claiming to be from FedEx wanting me to call them to release a package to my address.

Now I know I haven’t ordered anything in the last few weeks that I am waiting on. I don’t pick up random phone calls, especially if they don’t leave a message, but this seems like too much of a coincidence. My details have probably been sold and now I am getting annoying phone calls. Awesome.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Yesterday I had a missed call from Washington, USA. Today I missed one from Fort Lauderdale.

Nothing worth worrying about. Probably is to do with Russian/Chinese intelligence or something random along those lines.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Scammers man. There’s some gold channels on YouTube where people play along with these scammers from fake Indian call centres. Always great to see the scammers get scammed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
I consider myself male.
This will be a far-right view in ~ 20 years time.

Now on another note; I’m staying in Melba this weekend.... any of you blokes know who does the best turmeric latte in the South Yarra/Prahan area?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don’t consider myself cis male. I consider myself male.
No you have to use the term cis now, otherwise you’ll get confused with any male/female who may have transitioned. It will start appearing on forms soon no doubt

No you have to use the term cis now, otherwise you’ll get confused with any male/female who may have transitioned. It will start appearing on forms soon no doubt

What does cis even mean.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You just know some people will start using that term just for pc brownie points. Good to see SM rejecting it though, shows that this kind of thing does have a limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back