Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The offer is there for ringo

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Give it a rest will you oz!

Ringo questioned Tatura's credentials ... he said they have not beaten anyone of note ...so what? If you were so outraged YOU could have PM'd him about it rather than bring up the entire bunfight from this time last year on the main board with your little 'joke'...

It wasn't a joke last year and it isn't now.

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood

Ringo questioned Tatura's credentials ... he said they have not beaten anyone of note ...so what? If you were so outraged YOU could have PM'd him about it rather than bring up the entire bunfight from this time last year on the main board with your little 'joke'...

What really worries me is that the bloke he has riding 'shotgun' in Hardball Gets is eerily similar and also from Tatura :cool:

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura

Done and Dusted and No I am not going to DM ringo at all, I Private messaged him last year and got stuff got posted on here(I would never post PM's on here) and I made the approach at Kyabram last year. He is on the Ignore list until he make the approach and he is happy to carry on like a pork chop

Let back to talking about GVL Football FFS

Last edited:

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
No I am not going to DM ringo at all, I Private messaged him last year and got stuff got posted on here(I would never post PM's on here) and I made the approach at Kyabram last year. He is on the Ignore list until he make the approach and he is happy to carry on like a pork chop

You are a piece of work...nice little off to the side gig with Hardball Gets. Mate you wouldn’t know one end of the footy from the other. I have had it confirmed that you are one and the same...what a narcissist! You really should be taking a break mate...you are embarrassing.

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
Having some spare time this afternoon, I normally look at the where club are at the Interleague break compare to previous years. Doing a bit of Stats

I noticed that it is the first time since the 2014 season that all teams have a win before the interleague break.

I do not know if it the points system is making it far or not?

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Done and Dusted and No I am not going to DM ringo at all, I Private messaged him last year and got stuff got posted on here(I would never post PM's on here) and I made the approach at Kyabram last year. He is on the Ignore list until he make the approach and he is happy to carry on like a pork chop

Oh I get it now. Ringo hurt your feelings!

The rest of the board was happily talking footy until you started on this personal BS again. Grow up mate! No-one cared last year and no-one cares now.

Given the performance of Tatura over the first 6 games was the catalyst for said BS, the reality is Tatura are 4-2 having beaten Rochy 8th, United 9th, Euroa 10th and Mooroopna 12th. They have beaten no-one so the jury is still out on them this year.

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
Oh I get it now. Ringo hurt your feelings!

The rest of the board was happily talking footy until you started on this personal BS again. Grow up mate! No-one cared last year and no-one cares now.

Silver, Ringo has not hurt my feelings. He would know if my feelings are hurt. Pure and simple I am sick of his BS. I have made the offer and He has main it plain and clear that he is not going too reach out in a PM. So I have ignored him for the foreseeable future.

Time to move on and talk GVFL Football

Given the performance of Tatura over the first 6 games was the catalyst for said BS, the reality is Tatura are 4-2 having beaten Rochy 8th, United 9th, Euroa 10th and Mooroopna 12th. They have beaten no-one so the jury is still out on them this year.

Fair point Silver. Ky then Daylight then Echuca then Tatura.

Has Rochy started to get a few injures back into the side(I know they are wins agianst United and Swans the last 2 weeks and Stroobants 8 goals is huge against United)?

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Silver, Ringo has not hurt my feelings. He would know if my feelings are hurt. Pure and simple I am sick of his BS. I have made the offer and He has main it plain and clear that he is not going too reach out in a PM. So I have ignored him for the foreseeable future.

Time to move on and talk GVFL Football

Fair point Silver. Ky then Daylight then Echuca then Tatura.

Has Rochy started to get a few injures back into the side(I know they are wins agianst United and Swans the last 2 weeks and Stroobants 8 goals is huge against United)?
United were unfortunate enough to face a full strength Rochester! But all sides are managing injuries and unavailabilities. Sadly Stroobants will not be playing many games and Rochy really need an effective tall forward (and Stroobants) to challenge the top sides.

The 1st truth of the season will be told once everyone has played one another once. The 2nd truth comes finals time.

Bootz36

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
It was nice to see Jamie Macri (AFL GM Regional Manager) at Tatura Park on Saturday . I was really impressed chatting to him, I got some of my faith back in to the hub again. Anyone had dealing with him?

Lancaster were impressed when he popped out for a visit. My various contact from the Mallee report he is a genuine good bloke!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lancaster were impressed when he popped out for a visit. My various contact from the Mallee report he is a genuine good bloke!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jamie is a legend..I said it to you all when he was appointed that he would be great for footy in your region. Been a great player, a great coach, a great junior footy coach/advocate, a great club person and most of all loves country footy. Footy is his passion and he knows what makes footy in our areas tick

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jamie is a legend..I said it to you all when he was appointed that he would be great for footy in your region. Been a great player, a great coach, a great junior footy coach/advocate, a great club person and most of all loves country footy. Footy is his passion and he knows what makes footy in our areas tick

Nice to reply to a decent post lol. I regard him as one of my closest mates. Absolute cracking bloke. ‘Big Love’ by name and nature. Football in the region is in good hands

Colliwobble8

Draftee
May 14, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Knew him when he was a youth worker and in TAC cup. Good bloke. Great footballer and coach. Big step ups since then in other leagues. Hear picola more than happy in their dealings with him

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Probably announced after training tomorrow night depending on the availability of vfl listed players id say , should be a pretty good team .

Pretty sure that the GV doesn't pick players that have played VFL football this year. If they are listed and have not played a game then they are eligible . This could be wide of the mark but that is what i have been told.

Elvis Parsley

Team Captain
Jan 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty sure that the GV doesn't pick players that have played VFL football this year. If they are listed and have not played a game then they are eligible . This could be wide of the mark but that is what i have been told.
Players on VFL just need to be given the ok to play , for example James Hayes Angus Byrne etc , Lachie Smith had to withdraw last year because Footscray didnt want him to play .

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Players on VFL just need to be given the ok to play , for example James Hayes Angus Byrne etc , Lachie Smith had to withdraw last year because Footscray didnt want him to play .
Cheers mate....looking forward to seeing the team. From what I'm hearing I don't think the GV will have too many issues handling the WRFL

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura

I remember last year, They delayed the announcement of the Interleague team by a day due to waiting from Footscray decision on Lachie Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back