Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* Aston Villa through to the playoff final. Pathetic side, sook of a manager, and now Jack ******* Grealish (pictured below) might get to experience joy at Wembley. Disgraceful.

99a6722a09db482f3b1fa5fb1b0d2ecf.gif

After all their complaints and diving and general shithousery, there’s a non zero chance the playoff final is a rematch of that Villa vs Leeds match from a few weeks ago.

At least Grealish hurt himself celebrating, after a challenge as hard as he usually goes down for.

I feel sorry for the Suns as well. Won less than 20 games and somehow ended up with pick 6.

It's a system that doesn't reward tanking with an automatic top pick, it's how it should be IMO

Edit: Also what is going on with this thread? I have to turn my https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades off before I can reply to anything

It's a system that doesn't reward tanking with an automatic top pick, it's how it should be IMO

Edit: Also what is going on with this thread? I have to turn my https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades off before I can reply to anything

I guess so. But I don’t think the Suns were tanking, they’ve just been rubbish for a while.

Chief has lost his feckin marbles lately.

also:

I feel sorry for the Suns as well. Won less than 20 games and somehow ended up with pick 6.

Steve Nash has left me with an abiding dislike of the Suns so **** them.

Hopefully Robert Horry was running the lottery.

Pelicans with the first pick, thoughts HoneyBadger35 ?

Also lol at the Knicks

Interesting development for sure, think it makes the AD trade a lot easier to facilitate because Zion gives them a clear direction post AD.

Echo Fivey’s feels for the Suns, also the Hawks. Had a great chance to pick high, and a 90% chance to pick better than where they wound up. Brutal break.

I was a bit bored at work today.

Adam Blimpson
View attachment 674393

Adam Shrimpson
View attachment 674394

Adam Simpsoned
View attachment 674395

Adam Stumpson
View attachment 674398

Adam Trumpson
View attachment 674400

Adam Chimpson
View attachment 674402

Adam Stripson
View attachment 674403

Adam Flipson
View attachment 674404

Adam Slipson
View attachment 674405

Are you taking requests? Can you do an Adam Stimpson, which is obviously Simpson in Ren and Stimpy style?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back