MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
Feel for HoneyBadger35 , that is the most Leeds way to lose a playoff tie.
Saints lost on pens to Derby's hoofball in the 06/07 playoffs, 4-4 on aggregate and none of their goals were from open play. Small consolation that their style was disastrous in the PL and they turned in the worst season of all time.

Frank Lampard’s Derby County or Jack Grealish are going to be in the Prem next year. * this.

Oh and on top of that my heart has been broken into ten thousand pieces and I’ll never feel joy or be able to reminiscence about the best season in decades again. How good is sport.

Oh and on top of that my heart has been broken into ten thousand pieces and I’ll never feel joy or be able to reminiscence about the best season in decades again. How good is sport.

CM0ei1qUEAAvpEj.jpg

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Frank Lampard’s Derby County or Jack Grealish are going to be in the Prem next year. **** this.

Could be worse,

Could be a Manchester United fan

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Lack of mental health support. Easily accessible pack bullying.
I also think a lot of older people need to understand that bullying is very different to what it was back in the day. There is the tendency for people of older generations to downplay the effects of bullying because they associate it with what the experience was in their time.

Most bullying in schools these days is psychological torture rather than physical. Not to mention it extends into Social Media so there is no escapism from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back