Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

On one hand we've got you contradicting yourself in a mere 2 pages and chefmeister embarrassing himself by claiming someone 'owned' me with 'facts', refusing to post said 'facts' then posting the shittiest memes I have ever seen to further embarrass himself..

Nice attempts at deflection but you're fooling nobody.

Perhaps you guys should hang out in the Geelong circle jerk or Geelong safehouse threads instead.

This is obviously not true.

You know this how?

He is currently on max 200k a year. Already enough to support his family away from home.

He's about to be thrust into the mega rich where all those small worries of making end meet and support your family become incidental.

If you had a special needs child and could afford the absolute best specialiats for them where money wasn't a limitation. Where would you choose. Melbourne or Perth?

Perth v Geelong

Perth by a country mile.

The issue is the WA clubs need to trade for him (he is not a FA) so they would need to give up a player the likes of Gaff or Cerra etc. A serious player. Plus a first rounder.

Perth v Geelong

Perth by a country mile.

The issue is the WA clubs need to trade for him (he is not a FA) so they would need to give up a player the likes of Gaff or Cerra etc. A serious player. Plus a first rounder.

We don't want thugs.

Perth v Geelong

Perth by a country mile.

Gaff and Cerra are not comparable in any way. An average small defender vs an elite, AA winger? Puh-lease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can any Eagles supporters tell me why the Eagles passed on him so many times but now want to pay him a sh1tload to get him back.
Doesn’t seem like good business sense.

Kelly kept telling the Eagles he wasn’t ready for AFL, he told them year after year until the year Geelong got a pick ahead of the Eagles in the draft. Bit sus, pretty sure he didn’t wanna play for ‘em despite the public facade. Maybe he did it because his misso wanted to stay in Perth and he needed a good excuse to leave?

Not true. I just don't think that highly of you.
"Know you are, said you are but what am I?"

Schoolyard s**t all you're capable of?

Goodbye. I'd like to say it was fun but honestly, your benign posting bored the s**t out of me. At least chefmeister had some spunk, as juvenile as it was.

"Know you are, said you are but what am I?"

Schoolyard **** all you're capable of?

Goodbye. I'd like to say it was fun but honestly, your benign posting bored the **** out of me. At least chefmeister had some spunk, as juvenile as it was.

Anyone who uses Dank in their argument loses all credibility. You got what you deserved.

I'm not the one who tried to claim my own eyes from 25 years ago as a credible source of information relating to steroid abuse :$

No you're the one handing out childish abuse and bringing up Dank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back