The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still always feel our squad depth doesn’t go as far as others we seem to rotate our squad far less than other top sides which I feel hinders us a bit especially when the schedule gets a bit hectic

A few injuries and our squad is in a bit of trouble tbh, we've been lucky with the front 3 this season

Replace Lallana, Clyne, Sturridge and Lovren with people less injury prone and more likely to challenge for first team spots

My preference is Dybala, Pepe, Brandt and De Ligt, but doubt we'll spend that much at all, more like an FM dream

Last edited:

I reckon we need a few top class reinforcements across the squad. That's what won City the title, a stronger bench. Off course Klopp and the club won't advertise who and what they're after. lt would add an extra few zero's an any potential transfer target. They'll play transfer talk and gossip down. These type of deals are best done behind the scenes.

Going to be a really interesting summer for us. I feel we really locked in our lynch pin signings already in Alisson and VVD. The emergence if TAA and Robbo. The front three.

We have a great squad so it will be interesting to see where Klopp thinks we need strengthening and who exactly we bring in.

I think 4 signings max.

Video doing the rounds of Sham City players singing the fans version of Allez Allez Allez..... "Kompany injured Salah," "Battered in the streets" "Sterling won the double, Scousers won * all" etc.... even when they win the title they sing about us and they have no songs of their own to sing.

Small time & Rent free.

Video doing the rounds of Sham City players singing the fans version of Allez Allez Allez..... "Kompany injured Salah," "Battered in the streets" "Sterling won the double, Scousers won **** all" etc.... even when they win the title they sing about us and they have no songs of their own to sing.

Small time & Rent free.

Geez...at least the Demba Ba song rhymes...

Video doing the rounds of Sham City players singing the fans version of Allez Allez Allez..... "Kompany injured Salah," "Battered in the streets" "Sterling won the double, Scousers won **** all" etc.... even when they win the title they sing about us and they have no songs of their own to sing.

Small time & Rent free.

Even Wolves fans were acting like arse’s the other day. Why do a lot of clubs we encounter not have any songs about their own clubs?

Small time & Rent free.
The best end to this season would be a CL victory and City being kicked out of next year’s CL.

Small time & Rent free.

This is pretty poor form from professional footballers..

I’ve heard this song defended because apparently it’s about all the other fans who were “battered in the streets”, but specifically excluding Sean Cox ending up in a coma with multiple permanent disabilities, conveniently. Just like “always the victims” is about everything else, but specifically excludes Hillsborough, conveniently.

Not to mention, singing and laughing about a fellow professional getting injured and missing the most important game of his career, seriously?

In poor taste if nothing else, I’d be fuming with our players if they were singing songs like this about other clubs and their fans.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve heard this song defended because apparently it’s about all the other fans who were “battered in the streets”, but specifically excluding Sean Cox ending up in a coma with multiple permanent disabilities, conveniently. Just like “always the victims” is about everything else, but specifically excludes Hillsborough, conveniently.

Not to mention, singing and laughing about a fellow professional getting injured and missing the most important game of his career, seriously?

In poor taste if nothing else, I’d be fuming with our players if they were singing songs like this about other clubs and their fans.

Plastic dogs, makes my blood boil

didn’t expect to see any class from the City players, and haven’t been let down. Singing about a fan who almost lost his life is as bad as gets.

chelsea and city sing about us when they're up, when they're down, we know those clubs have nothing else. they're small lemonade bought out by foreigners to compete with coca cola and all they can sing about is coca cola when they do it. i don't expect anything different.

didn’t expect to see any class from the City players, and haven’t been let down. Singing about a fan who almost lost his life is as bad as gets.

Their fans are claiming the "scousers battered in the streets" part of the chant specifically does not refer to Sean Cox. Yeah sure, real believable.

Those Man City players are a piece of s**t, should stick to singing their local vanilla ass song like Wonderwall or something.

Mind blowing that their fans would actually defend it, bet the players learnt the words from their electrical banner/ signs around the ground.

That's left a sour taste in my mouth from City. Really poor form.

Why is it we make up all the songs about our players and our club. Then other clubs just do parodies of our songs and rip on our players and club. It's so bizarre. Like sing about your own club?!

Did lol.

60215864_2957373367621144_4401606635265458176_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back