Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh - signed until 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

McIntosh had a great game yesterday, showcased his improvement and seems to be getting better and better as his confidence grows. Really starting to have a presence in the middle and around the ball. Bit like a lighter Dipper in the way he is improving!!!

Plenty of heart!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::):p:p:D:D:D
Good call!

He is super underrated.. I know some people that have said it for a while he can make the odd mistake which can make him look a bit clumsy, but i don't think there is a player in the AFL that is like him he totally unique for a winger tall, awkward, quick and has endurance most players only one or the other "Brandon Ellis" elite endurance but slow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is super underrated.. I know some people that have said it for a while he can make the odd mistake which can make him look a bit clumsy, but i don't think there is a player in the AFL that is like him he totally unique for a winger tall, awkward, quick and has endurance most players only one or the other "Brandon Ellis" elite endurance but slow.
we've got a few players that can be clumsy at times. Dimma does tend to overlook if they give their all every week. McIntosh is one of them.

He's just a run all day beast!
Tough as nails...hard to match up on...can kick a good goal when needed...and keeps his oppo quiet!
Versatile enough to play mid and/or HBF...a good team player!
Helping the team at the moment throught it's injuries and keeping us competitive for the Finals!
Good thing about KMac is he's still young (even though he looks like a bald old fart!) and improving...a fav!

Big Mac truck coming thru...

72MlZ3C.gif

Thought he was a gun when he burst onto the scene.
Then I thought he was crap and a liability.
Now I love him again. He's actually much quicker than you realise too. The amount of times an opposition speedster gets the ball and a guys trying to shepherd Mac away but it matters little and there's Mac mowing the guy down is quite amazing. He must be leading the stats for neutralising outnumbered contests.

Reward the chaser they said, reward the tackler they said....

Playon..........F**kwits
IBlVAxw.gif

that closing speed.. wowee.

He was a long way back, could not believe that wasn't paid incorrect disposal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back