Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Dank did assist you to 2 flags, doesn't mean what he supplied was illegal like the Essendon saga.

How did he assist? Memory is hazy.

I'd say those articles are about as credible as your 'eyes' when it comes to WCE steroid abuse during the 90s.

Ok. You tell me what actually happened.

Gaff and Cerra are not comparable in any way. An average small defender vs an elite, AA winger? Puh-lease.

Cerra is still only 19 and coached by Ross Lyon.
He could end up anything.

Add to that, this is a thread about Tim Kelly so you having a little cry about Gaff is completely irrelevant.
I was making the point that Geelong wold need a good player plus a mid-late first rounder.

And you wonder why people thing Eagles fans are knobs.

Don't worry Geepong we'll find a way to fit Kelly in the salary cap 😉😉😜.
We'll just get him to put a 2mil for a year contract on his head walk to the pre season draft. Everyone passes on him because he's too expensive. Get him for nothing and he extends his contract to what ever we agree on. 👍👍👍👍
enjoy your sweet * all and straight sets EXIT boys 👍👍🤭.
images.jpeg-1.jpg

Don't worry Geepong we'll find a way to fit Kelly in the salary cap 😉😉😜.
We'll just get him to put a 2mil for a year contract on his head walk to the pre season draft. Everyone passes on him because he's too expensive. Get him for nothing and he extends his contract to what ever we agree on. 👍👍👍👍
enjoy your sweet **** all and straight sets EXIT boys 👍👍🤭.
View attachment 674706

You poor deluded fool. Which team has been stockpiling funds for a big purchase they can't land?

Just a clue their coach is a twin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see the stress in your posting. You are worried and feel helpless because you know the outcome.
Have a nice warm beer and relax, stress is a silent killer.

No stress here. We hold all the cards.

Cerra is still only 19 and coached by Ross Lyon.
He could end up anything.
A spud is what he'll be if he stays and is in no way comparable to Gaff or Kelly.

Add to that, this is a thread about Tim Kelly so you having a little cry about Gaff is completely irrelevant.
I was making the point that Geelong wold need a good player plus a mid-late first rounder.

There's good players and then there's a club champion and AA being touted as trade bait next to a 19yo who has achieved zip for a guy who's performing extremely well for a 2nd year player but lost out a club champion award to Mark ******* Blicavs. Would you trade Gaff for Blicavs?

You go for Sydney so you probabky would.

And you wonder why people thing Eagles fans are knobs.

No, I wonder why people like you are willing to publicly embarrass themselves with dumb statements.

And there we have the white flag.
?

A white flag is posting awful memes in response to a post because you have nothing to say. Clearly I wasn't in the club rooms for WCE in the 90s or worked for either Geelong or Dank 10 years ago.

Time to stop posting before you embarrass yourself further champ.

?

A white flag is posting awful memes in response to a post because you have nothing to say. Clearly I wasn't in the club rooms for WCE in the 90s or worked for either Geelong or Dank 10 years ago.

Time to stop posting before you embarrass yourself further champ.

So our flags are legit after all. That's a relief.

Never said they weren't. You were the one who 'connected the dots'. Good thing you realised in the end that connecting the dots isn't proof of anything :thumbsu:

You were the one who said 'Dank assisted flag'.

I should have realised a West Coast supporter would see that as a good thing. My bad.

You were the one who said 'Dank assisted flag'.

I should have realised a West Coast supporter would see that as a good thing. My bad.
He indirectly assisted by an associate. Nothing illegal, you're the one who connected the dots and assumed I was implying they were banned substances.

I really hope you're not a lawyer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back