Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Ruour - Podcast 1 ft. Mobbs "The Warriors are a rebranded Sharks"

ClarkeMedia Presents: Podcast 1 ft. Mobbs

After years of persisting, ClarkeMedia has finally secured the wonderful Mobbs onto a Podcast.

In a private setting, this podcast had next to no preparation despite being in the pipeline for 5 years but alas, we're here now. All time that should have been spent on questions went to finding my old laptop and reinstalling Skype and its many alternatives.

For the first time in the Sweet FA and for Mobbs' first ever Skype call, hear from Mobbs as ClarkeM asks the not-so-hard-hitting questions including the following:
Mobbs' career
The history of Qooty
The history of the Sweet FA
His favourite posters from the early days
Fitzroy FC

Banter now compared to then
SFA Clubs - * one, marry one, kill one...

Ruour and the brief history of Chudshakes
The great Fred

Listen here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/11281085/clarkemedia-podcast-1-ft-mobbs
Running time: 39 minutes, 49 seconds

JoshWoodenSpoon

Woah.

An unofficial podcast using the official theme?

Reported.
The theme that I produced, edited and regrettably voiced in an American accent :p ;)?

ClarkeMedia Presents: Podcast 1 ft. Mobbs

After years of persisting, ClarkeMedia has finally secured the wonderful Mobbs onto a Podcast.

In a private setting, this podcast had next to no preparation despite being in the pipeline for 5 years but alas, we're here now. All time that should have been spent on questions went to finding my old laptop and reinstalling Skype and its many alternatives.

For the first time in the Sweet FA and for Mobbs' first ever Skype call, hear from Mobbs as ClarkeM asks the not-so-hard-hitting questions including the following:
Mobbs' career
The history of Qooty
The history of the Sweet FA
His favourite posters from the early days
Fitzroy FC
Banter now compared to then
SFA Clubs - **** one, marry one, kill one...

Ruour and the brief history of Chudshakes
The great Fred

Listen here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/11281085/clarkemedia-podcast-1-ft-mobbs
Running time: 39 minutes, 49 seconds

JoshWoodenSpoon

Desperate plea to crack back into the TIFmedia Rolling All-SFA side. :D

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
It's probably the audio quality but Mobbs legitimately sounds like a 90 year old veteran talking about how back in his day we played SFA on pads of yellow paper and goose feather quills using dice.

It's probably the audio quality but Mobbs legitimately sounds like a 90 year old veteran talking about how back in his day we played SFA on pads of yellow paper and goose feather quills using dice.
Feel free to ask Mobbs his "microphone" set up ;)

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
The theme that I produced, edited and regrettably voiced in an American accent :p ;)?
That accent has always annoyed me.
I like the SFA created theme better! :p

I have to admit, Mobbs sounds nothing like I envisioned him to sound like!

That accent has always annoyed me.
I like the SFA created theme better! :p
Mobbs and I talked about that intro off air for a bit last night.

Royalty-free rock music, three different YouTube clips of Marks/Goals of the year and then a cherry on top with the sounds of an over confident ClarkeM.

It’s incredibly humbling to see it is still in use today.

Blasphemer. That's our lord and saviour that you're mocking. For shame.

Sitting back and listening as a fan, it's unreal just how much more Mobbs opens up towards the end. You can sense that at the start he was timid and quiet but once we started having a laugh, his bubbly personality shone through which was incredible to be a part of.

Not bad for a man I once thought was mute. Legit, I remember asking him to be on a podcast and he said something along the lines of "Nah. Can't speak". I thought s**t that's awful, I better not push it much further if he legitimately can't speak (yet here we are) :p.

Was fun. Thanks for pandering to my extremely restrictive available timeframes Clarkey. I thought I'd never be able to get my sultry tones out there, after so many years. But don't blame me for the muffled audio - I was live streaming less than a year ago with the same phone and sounded clear as a bell, if a bell was holding a few dozen pool balls in its mouth.
Update: the audio cleared up a bit after around 10 minutes, you're saying that was my fault? I do have two medical conditions that affect my speech but I can usually be understood lol. Hope it's understandable enough and a bit of fun for listeners. I even got dressed for it.

Back