Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I spoke with Docherty’s brother this morning he confirmed he is fine. #fakenews
liking this 1986 entity so far...............so............far...............:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know he doesn’t have the drive. He’s had long term injuries in all bar one season he’s been in the system. These comments annoy me because you think you understand a players psyche from the outside when you really know jack shite. I don’t blame the guy for getting down after all the injuries he’s copped. Maybe you should watch the footage of him bawling his eyes out when he got injured to see if he really wants it.
How about coming back from the break in the offseason overweight. Not once but twice.

Nothing confirmed from the Club as yet, but Murph 2 broken ribs according to Stevo on Twitter. :(
Bad luck for Murphy but to be honest I would have dropped him weeks ago. They weren't going to, so that's one way to have him out of the 22. Hes a liability these days, shadow of his former self

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bad luck for Murphy but to be honest I would have dropped him weeks ago. They weren't going to, so that's one way to have him out of the 22. Hes a liability these days, shadow of his former self

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He was one of our better players the week before against the Pies but I'm glad that you're able to find the positive in this.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back