Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Tired.

Just recorded a podcast with Mobbs if you were interested... think it came up really well given the lack of preparation.

Check it out?

I'm all ears.

Gooood morning everybody!
Now I want a good scrappy **** fight out here today. I wanna see scratching, biting and name-calling. Let's get it done Bears.
**** you Wonderd****
Someone got up the wrong side of the log.

Gooood morning everybody!
Now I want a good scrappy **** fight out here today. I wanna see scratching, biting and name-calling. Let's get it done Bears.
**** you Wonderd****

In order to promote this new scrappy fight I suggest we move both set's of goalposts into the one forward 50.

36 players in a small enclosed space, hopefully a wet muddy day. It would really allow the likes of U2tigers to show what they are made of.

I wonder how long it will be until the Bears are running scared and trying to move the ball to the other end of the ground? I would hate to see Tandy left in the forward/ defensive 50 being forced to fend for himself.

las-vegas-bears-png.550097

Las Vegas Bears Official Team Sheet
ROUND 14 vs West Coast Wonders

B: Farm Boy - Matera92 - Fizzler
HB: kane249 - Tommycash - MWPP
C: Cadaver - xenxen - Tandy
HF: RookiePick - reggie - Thomas2
F: Magruder - Its Manbearpig - Jezmiester40
R: JoshWoodenSpoon - Doctor Gero - Test Tickle

INT: Miguel Sanchez - hilly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• rug.gif
    rug.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Premium Access Memberships are $850/yr.

Typical of the bears, rorting their fans and opposition supporters into buying "Premium Access Memberships" just for the ability to view team sheets?

Is there anything else included in the Premium Access Membership?

Typical of the bears, rorting their fans and opposition supporters into buying "Premium Access Memberships" just for the ability to view team sheets?

Is there anything else included in the Premium Access Membership?

Sticker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back