Preview Round 9 2019: RICHMOND VS HAWTHORN SUN MAY 19th 3.20 MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Higgins might get dropped for Vlastuin, with Shedda moving into Higgins' role.
I don’t reckon. We already lost Ross and Higgins is one of our contested ball leaders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

21 and sunny on Sunday

We are yet to play in bad conditions this season
I’d actually love to see how we play in a torrential downpour these days.

2017/2018 we were nigh on unbeatable in bad weather, be curious to see if it’s still the same this year.

2017/2018 we were nigh on unbeatable in bad weather, be curious to see if it’s still the same this year.

Id say we would be very tough to beat in crappy conditions with all our smalls

This is why its annoying its been perfect every game so far

downpour will be in the prelim and granny.

congratulations richmond premiers 2019

downpour will be in the prelim and granny.

congratulations richmond premiers 2019

That freezing game against Adelaide at the G when hail came down,Benny Nason was playing.

brrrrr

The one I remember was GWS at the MCG. Round 19 (?) 2017.

They were beating us and we were 21 points down at quarter time.

We flicked the switch in the second quarter and the torrential rain came down, no way GWS were beating us that day.

One of my fondest memories as a Richmond supporter. :D

We flicked the switch in the second quarter and the torrential rain came down, no way GWS were beating us that day.

The day Nank ran through that campaigner and slotted on along the carpet from 35 out for a goal. Superb

loved that game, i really started to believe we could go all the way after watching it

loved that game, i really started to believe we could go all the way after watching it
Yep I think that was the game for me as well.

I wasn’t 100% sure until the Geelong quarter final but I started letting myself believe that day against the Giants.

Yep I think that was the game for me as well.

I wasn’t 100% sure until the Geelong quarter final but I started letting myself believe that day against the Giants.

The Geelong game was the one,I was confident after beating them that we could win the flag,I remember going to Kardinia that year and the umps tearing us a new one and all the Cats supporters mocking us from the wing stand then I copped it on the train from 2 oppos all the way to the City “we will never win a flag,Richmond are s**t”,the normal oppo diatribe,then we won the flag,love to meet those two now.

KP is worth 5 goals to Geelong.

Put em on the G and we smash em.

The away Port game was special when we moved to top 4,I think the following game was the Saints at Marvel where we got smacked,funny year but we played our best when it counted,that is what matters,winning when it counts.

I still feel we will have a big say this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back