Round 9 Discussion (Dedicated to vast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo...which of you splendid kents is ignoring the funds lite of Stock and jumping on Rotham
for a quick 70K injection of Chol into your teams? :think:

Go on you know you want to...:eggplant:
I simply can't because my round 13 bye is a train wreck. I'll struggle to get 16 or 17 players that week, if I'm lucky

Give him a couple weeks off, then he can drop in price, have his bye and I can pick him up for dirt to finish my midfield

Upto ur usual death riding shennanigans. Well jokes on u coz he sucks. I might need to keep heeney now ffs

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Everytime I look at my team, I hope to see something that could make it better.

And everytime I think I see something that could make it better, I see the rest of the utter shite and just admit that my team is ****ed.

giphy (8).gif

Upto ur usual death riding shennanigans. Well jokes on u coz he sucks. I might need to keep heeney now ffs
Right in the feels :(
Don't worry Heeney will score 90-110 this weekend

Squiba

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

Best case SC scenario is McHenry (somehow) debuts over the return of Gibbs, gets decent midfield time mixed in with playing up forward, and earns a spot at least until the buys. This would result in both chol-stimulating cash gen from a fwd rookie and give Brad more midfield time.

Unlikely but we all know Gibbs is a soft campaigner :moustache:

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Best case SC scenario is McHenry (somehow) debuts over the return of Gibbs, gets decent midfield time mixed in with playing up forward, and earns a spot at least until the buys. This would result in both chol-stimulating cash gen from a fwd rookie and give Brad more midfield time.

Unlikely but we all know Gibbs is a soft campaigner :moustache:
Means Brad will have twice as many chances to butcher it.

Just watched Leon Cameron presser. Main training this morning, but expecting both Mumford and Whitfield to play, and suggested there was a reasonable chance Lids would come straight back into the 1's as well. Hately unlikely based on that I would say.
Yeah Lids had a preseason, played both JLT games, and got injured in rd 2, building fitness in NEAFL is not required. He will play AFL when fit 100%.

Mummy, Whitfield and Deledio will be ins tonight, no outs yet
Outs tomorrow will be Simpson, Daniel and Lloyd (or Buntine if they have enough defenders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back