No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Slash's solo stuff is great. Very consistent and Myles Kennedy is much easier to listen to!
I feel the same about Axl but I was 19 when Appetite came out. Loved it then and still love every bit of it. Can't stand him on anything else!

Civil war is the only song I like his vocals on.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
One of my family in Britain met Liam Gallagher recently.
He is a big unit, can take care of himself, but very polite.
Oasis and Blur had a rivalry in Britain in the 1990s.
Damon Albarn in a recent interview said Oasis was the better group.

Last edited:
Axls vocals just really irk me, which is probably why I'm not a huge fan apart from a few songs. Slash is who made them good imo

Izzy wrote the tunes. He was the brain behind alot of their stuff.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I've seen him twice. Once with Peeping Tom at the Forum (great album) just blew everyone away with his voice, and then with FNM in Auckland in front of about 35,000.

Envious. They are a bucketlist gig for me.

One of my family in Britain met Liam Gallagher recently.
He is a big unit, can take care of himself, but very polite.
Oasis and Blur had a rivalry in Britain in the 1990s.
Damon Albarn in a recent interview said Oasis was the better group.

I’m like the taco kid. I liked both.

I've seen him twice. Once with Peeping Tom at the Forum (great album) just blew everyone away with his voice, and then with FNM in Auckland in front of about 35,000.
Thrice,FNM,Tomahawk and Fantomas,wish I saw him in Mr. Bungle though.

OMG what is with people parking in what is clearly private parking these days???

Where’s the respect gone!

I get it, parking is a bitch in some places but DO NOT park in an office car park next door to your destination that is so very obviously a private car park for the visitors and employees of that office, go find a park in the street and walk to your destination!

OMFG!!!!!!!

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
OMG what is with people parking in what is clearly private parking these days???

Where’s the respect gone!

I get it, parking is a bitch in some places but DO NOT park in an office car park next door to your destination that is so very obviously a private car park for the visitors and employees of that office, go find a park in the street and walk to your destination!

OMFG!!!!!!!

You have your own car park?

Ok Miss CEO :p

You have your own car park?

Ok Miss CEO :p
Lol I’m the receptionist. :D So no ‘I’ do not have a car park, I have to park a kilometre up the road and walk to the office. Lol

However our office does have a car park for visitors and senior staff members, we also have four cafes, a fish and chip shop and two restaurants in the area and parking is far from fun if you just want to come to the area for lunch or a quick coffee.

However just because we may have a spare car park on the rare occasion does not mean assholes in the area for coffee can park their bloody cars.

It’s very frustrating because there is no way you can mistake it for public parking.

Lol I’m the receptionist. :D So no ‘I’ do not have a car park, I have to park a kilometre up the road and walk to the office. Lol

However our office does have a car park for visitors and senior staff members, we also have four cafes, a fish and chip shop and two restaurants in the area and parking is far from fun if you just want to come to the area for lunch or a quick coffee.

However just because we may have a spare car park on the rare occasion does not mean assholes in the area for coffee can park their bloody cars.

It’s very frustrating because there is no way you can mistake it for public parking.
Can you tell me where you are located so I can come and park there

Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen
Attending the beer awards tonight so thought I better get out some classy footwear for the occasion

Attachments

• IMG_20190516_151133.jpg
    IMG_20190516_151133.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back