Competitions The Cooties Cup! Lion Goalkicking Cup

Who's going to snag a sausage this week?

• Luke Hodge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Lester

• Daniel Rich

• Alex Witherden

• Darcy Gardiner

• Noah Answerth

• Lachie Neale

• Stef Martin

• Rhys Mathieson

• Jarryd Lyons

• Dan Mcstay

• Oscar mcinerny

• Jacob Allison

• Mitch Robinson

• Harris Andrews

• Allen Christensen

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well once again we've had a good week followed by absolute carnage in the Cooties cup. We've now only got 7 players left so if you're already out, this should be all over fairly quickly.

1557977279543.png

Poll is open and reset but a reminder that if you pick someone who is out of the team then you get whoever I slot in for them when I update the names.

Good luck all

So only the defending champ knocked out from the Adelaide game. My apologies for it not being open last week, but then again as if anyone needed any more heartbreak and disappointment after that game.

Poll open again but the same caveat on changes as per normal.

1559172103186.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So only the defending champ knocked out from the Adelaide game. My apologies for it not being open last week, but then again as if anyone needed any more heartbreak and disappointment after that game.

It's been a long two weeks of this thread being locked and having to wait to face my shame... McCluggage not scoring won me the Spongebob and McCluggage not scoring lost it. Thanks Davemonkey for jinxing me

It's been a long two weeks of this thread being locked and having to wait to face my shame... McCluggage not scoring won me the Spongebob and McCluggage not scoring lost it. Thanks Davemonkey for jinxing me
giphy.gif

And another one bites the dust with dlanod having more reason than most to curse the name of McStay and his inability to place a ball 72.5 x 55 cm in circumferences through an approximately 76 sqm hole. Best of luck this week to those left in the game

1559624131694.png

And then there were 3. Well I had been hoping that we'd be onto a new comp now however theres a stubborn few who refuse to concede to mediocrity. Oh well. Its down to Viceregal jason pm and Dizzle now. Let us all down lads. Note that the poll will be updated post teams announcement tomorrow night

I went Rayner, I'm expecting 18 pressure acts, 5 tackles, 10 score involvements, 22 possessions, 9 marks 5 contested, and 1 Joe the Goose goal in the dying seconds.

Well we have a champion once again, not the one we deserve but the one we're stuck with. Congratulations to Viceregal on taking out the latest edition of the constantly name changing goal kicking cup. In celebration of his victory he this week received a royal upgrade as we swapped a trophy for a crown and he was finally able to stop pretending to be king and assume his royal throne

All hail our new king.

Commiserations to jason pm and Dizzle who both stupidly jumped on our either soon to be lord and hero or 5th round trade bait Cam Rayner.

A new tournament will be opening up this evening after final teams are named.

Back