Round 9 Discussion (Dedicated to vast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same not sure why he never got a call up
at the start of the year, especially over there other first year players...was it injury.
Nelso ?

Played every SANFL game.

Oh actually i do remember him getting an injury and missing 2-3 weeks late in the preseason..

Will be picked
Think Id prefer him over Stocker
Played every SANFL game.

Oh actually i do remember him getting an injury and missing 2-3 weeks late in the preseason..

I had him in my preseason team for a while.
123k mid yes please, then I can swap either of Anoos or Setters fwd/def.

at the start of the year, especially over there other first year players...was it injury.
Nelso ?
He picked up an injury towards the end of preason which set him back. Can't remember what the injury was but it caused him to miss a few pre season games.

Club rates him highly although his biggest issue is that we already have enough of his type in the team, e.g Drew, SPP, Rocky and Wines when he is available.

I would love to see him get selected.

As for Trengove, his AFL days are clearly over. He is a very good SANFL player but he gets caught out with the speed of the game at the next level. I would be shocked if he gets call up this season.

All us Port supporters want Frampton in this week, has kicked 9 goals over the last 2 games in the SANFL but our current coach has NFI so we will be stuck with the same bunch of short people in the forward line which worked a treat last week against the Crows. :drunk:

He picked up an injury towards the end of preason which set him back. Can't remember what the injury was but it caused him to miss a few pre season games.

Club rates him highly although his biggest issue is that we already have enough of his type in the team, e.g Drew, SPP, Rocky and Wines when he is available.

As for Trengove, his AFL days are clearly over. He is a very good SANFL player but he gets caught out with the speed of the game at the next level. I would be shocked if he gets call up this season.

All us Port supporters want Frampton in this week, has kicked 9 goals over the last 2 games in the SANFL but our current coach has no idea so we will be stuck with the same bunch of short people in the forward line which worked a treat last week against the Crows. :drunk:

Unleash the Framp!

Should be allowed to trade Trengove to GC.
His SANFL numbers are outstanding.

All us Port supporters want Frampton in this week, has kicked 9 goals over the last 2 games in the SANFL but our current coach has no idea so we will be stuck with the same bunch of short people in the forward line which worked a treat last week against the Crows. :drunk:
Cheers for the info, Atley will be a handy downgrade option in a few weeks.

**** me.. how's Jack Trengove's form.

44 touches 1 goal 11 tackles - 178 DT
42 touches 10 tackles - 189 DT
35 touches 3 tackles - 141 DT
37 touches 2 goals - 126 DT
31 touches 2 goals 8 tackles - 142 DT
32 touches 2 tackles - 102 DT

what does he have to do to get a call up!??

Build a time machine

**** me.. how's Jack Trengove's form.

44 touches 1 goal 11 tackles - 178 DT
42 touches 10 tackles - 189 DT
35 touches 3 tackles - 141 DT
37 touches 2 goals - 126 DT
31 touches 2 goals 8 tackles - 142 DT
32 touches 2 tackles - 102 DT

what does he have to do to get a call up!??

**** me dead, he's like the SANFL Tom Mitchell

Hoping Hately gets named today otherwise I'll probably have to downgrade to Stocker and I already have 3 Blues in my midfield (Cripps, Walsh & Gibbons).

I reckon he should just take the weekend off, along with Pendlebury, Beams and Treloar, might just give us a chance.

Unleash the Framp!

71MrzFvKH2L._SX355_.jpg

Nelso ?
Because he's s**t.

About as damaging on the footy field as a Scott brother to a SC team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to screw over the SC community Atley will come in for Drew

In brightness of this news.......now the money we got to splash around :D, cmon big recruite next year
WOW .... that moment of sadness by you, last all of 4 minutes .... mercenary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back