Preview Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCE aren't a high scoring team, the move the ball slowly out of the backline which is to our advantage. The question will be can we kick a winning score, will WCE play quicker to try and catch our depleted backline and expose our defenders.

One of our key defenders is Omac, they'll just kick it to his man and get easy attack after attack

Nah, it would be more like that time he accidentally "spoiled" the ball with the back of his head, I think it was against Hawthorn in the final
I reckon he would get the spoil but in an effort to get the gun would then fumble and accidentally kick it back to topkent who would be ready front and square.

So by my count, that’s Lever, May, Jetta, vandenBerg, Petracca, Hannan, Melksham and Hibberd as definite best 22 omissions, and Garlett, Lewis, Kolodjashnij, Smith and JKH as borderline ones.

Can we forfeit the remainder of 2019?

So by my count, that’s Lever, May, Jetta, vandenBerg, Petracca, Hannan, Melksham and Hibberd as definite best 22 omissions, and Garlett, Lewis, Kolodjashnij, Smith and JKH as borderline ones.

Can we forfeit the remainder of 2019?
I thought JKH was ACL? I know it happened in preseason but i don't think we'll see him this season at all

So with the following unavailable: Petracca, Garlett, Lewis, May, Lever, Hannan, Kennedy-Harris, Hibberd, Melksham, Smith, AVB, KK, Jetta, Walker, Nietschke, I see us lining up as follows:
(Weid, Sparg, Maynard)

J. Wagner, Frost, Hore
Jones, OMac, Salem
Fritsch, Viney, Stretch
Harmes, TMac, Lockhart
Hunt, Keilty, T.Smith
Gawn, Brayshaw, Oliver
I/C from: Petty, Weidemann, Spargo, ANB, C.Wagner, Preuss, Baker

Not selected: Maynard, Bedford, Sparrow, Chandler, Jordon, Bradtke

Jeepers creepers. And that's assuming Weid & Spargo passed their fitness tests

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with the following unavailable: Petracca, Garlett, Lewis, May, Lever, Hannan, Kennedy-Harris, Hibberd, Melksham, Smith, AVB, KK, Jetta, Walker, Nietschke, I see us lining up as follows:
(Weid, Sparg, Maynard)

J. Wagner, Frost, Hore
Jones, OMac, Salem
Fritsch, Viney, Stretch
Harmes, TMac, Lockhart
Hunt, Keilty, T.Smith
Gawn, Brayshaw, Oliver
I/C from: Petty, Weidemann, Spargo, ANB, C.Wagner, Preuss, Baker

Not selected: Maynard, Bedford, Sparrow, Chandler, Jordon, Bradtke

Jeepers creepers. And that's assuming Weid & Spargo passed their fitness tests
So the Weid rumour going around hes out for extended period with hip and may need surgery was rubbish?

Not a fan of this Trac dissing tbh

I'd hate to play in our forward line with the delivery and disjointed ball movement we have and when we're at our best Trac is there winning 1v1s and setting other players up

I agree he's got his flaws, especially mentally which is resulting in some bizarre set shot routines, but with Melksham out he's probably one of our last remaining players that can set play up with creative/skilful play

2 years ago he couldn't miss from a set shot, we need to stick with him, he's still pretty young and just needs to mature, I don't think dropping him with our injury woes is going to help as much as playing him in 1 position, backing him in and letting him remember how to play on instinct

Baker!! Exciting to see new blood.

Sparrow and Chandler emergencies too. At least they're finally realising that the season is cooked and we're best to play kids given the injury crisis.

Lewis, Hibberd, Melksham...I knew they were going out but shite that's a lot of experience for a team like Melbourne to lose in one hit.

We really gonna ******* run with OMac Frost and Petty down back? Surely OMacs a late out for Preuss seeing as we took Preuss over with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back