Analysis Changes vs Melbourne

Brave Sir Robin

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Im getting bored with all this crap.I dont read all the posts but i see a fair bit and ive never seen any posts that id consider racist.All i ever read on here is admiration for our Aboriginal players.calling a player lazy,soft,slow or for him to be dropped is normal footy crap and goes for black,white,yellow or red players.
Back to footy, i think Vardy stays in because Gawn is perceived to be a tad on the soft side.The whole club needs to go after him.
Who, this guy?

tenor.gif

Can we get back to discussing the changes

And Cattergirl you’re welcome to post here like any other opposition supporter but please leave whatever the baggage is with our feline friend at the door

Kthanxbai

ANB is about to enter his third stint in then out of the side. Melbourne’s depth is starting to be tested a little. Our forwards are in for a good battle but should get the points, and Melbourne’s forwardline is almost designed to make McGovern look like a superstar.

But far out that ruck/midfield battle worries me immensely.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm lost. Is there a keep Miguel Sanchez get rid of hungrytiger option I can vote for?

Anyway I expect we will go with two rucks against Gawn (and Preuss if he's in but they will do 80/20 not 50/50). Gawn had more hitouts than Lycett and Vardy combined in the prelim and will have more than Hickey and Vardy combined this time around. Hitouts are meaningless. When they toss the ball up 70 or 80 times a game someone tall is bound to touch it. Just need to quell the hitouts to advantage and get the clearances and inside 50s going our way. Clearances were 40-32 in the prelim and inside 50s 52-53. We coasted after half time, I reckon each of those stats at the long break would've been +15 our way.

I'm lost. Is there a keep Miguel Sanchez get rid of hungrytiger option I can vote for?

Only if you put Willie out of the next two weeks.

Attachments

• D1FFF745-A736-4EF6-A862-7852F30D41D1.jpeg
    D1FFF745-A736-4EF6-A862-7852F30D41D1.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 33

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
You couldn't possibly diminish the quality of this thread by not giving one of those unfunny, overused jokes a rest.
Every changes thread has been a disappointment since the Collingwood one.

Back