Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...darling has been nothing but a solid citizen since day 1

sad and salty freo fans

scumbag is more apt to what ross lyin does to his staff...he is still your coach yeah ?
This was pre-draft
Unforgivable imo what he & his 2 mates did
Have zero info on him post school days

This was pre-draft
Unforgivable imo what he & his 2 mates did
Have zero info on him post school days
PM me what you think you heard; and if it was a former Bigfooty poster who was a Freo fan.

I'm pretty sure I know the story you're keeping close. It is horseshit.

Jack Darling is a little bitch on the field and a big man off it but yeah nah he didn't do something as heinous as what that bloke was spreading.

So what's the go with Josh Schache?

A mate of mine's folks live up in Queensland so he followed them there a while ago. Can't remember the whole story but very good family friends with a runner from a relevant club. Earlier this year we grabbed a beer and he was saying Schache was the first time the Lions really said 'hah, mate, see ya!' with a big grin when he wanted to return home. Very very odd dude was what I was told, just did weird ****. Somewhere between a bully and a guy you just couldn't have a basic chat with.

Other mate's friend played in the flag with Tom Boyd and has some very good yarns but one I just heard was Scache and Boyd ******* hated each other.

Anything?
I legitimately believe this one. Sounds about right.

Here's another boring one from me. :p I once saw Jason Dunstall really pissed at Jooce Nightclub in Ringwood.
In the back room DJ/band area, at about 3am, he was singing along to Holy Grail into the dj mic at a thousand db, standing right in the corner. The funny bit was that he was facing the wall with his face jammed in the corner.
Eh, ya hadta be there. :D

Having seen Jason Dunstall at Jooce back in the day I can see how this story is likely true. Wasn’t dancing to the Flaming Moes was he?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So what's the go with Josh Schache?

A mate of mine's folks live up in Queensland so he followed them there a while ago. Can't remember the whole story but very good family friends with a runner from a relevant club. Earlier this year we grabbed a beer and he was saying Schache was the first time the Lions really said 'hah, mate, see ya!' with a big grin when he wanted to return home. Very very odd dude was what I was told, just did weird ****. Somewhere between a bully and a guy you just couldn't have a basic chat with.

Other mate's friend played in the flag with Tom Boyd and has some very good yarns but one I just heard was Scache and Boyd ******* hated each other.

Anything?

This doesn't seem like the act of someone who hates him. Then again, maybe he's just glad to see the back of him.

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 8.50.21 pm.png

maxresdefault.jpg

You sound like, er relieved about it?

Read between the lines.

I'd rather Boyd on my list than Scache.
I had a feeling it would come sooner or later

Love him and will never forget what he delivered us, but was clear last year that he was never going to make it

Thought he would've been one of the best forward in the game if he captured his final series but never did

Seems like a pretty switched on person, saying bye to 2mil shows what a quality person he is

Don't think Boyd was into being a boy, seems like a very serious person. Being a young team, wouldn't make it any easier

Best of luck to him imo

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting driven to a party late at night by Jim "Boo" O'Dea in the 70's, as I was hanging with Russell Greene at the time. I asked him about his hit on John Greening, and why he did it. He said Greening spat on him and he would would hit him again of he could. I wanted out of the car.

Different times. He was a pretty interesting dude but I would not want to cross him.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/03/03/savage-assault-cut-short-one-collingwoods-finest/

Getting driven to a party late at night by Jim "Boo" O'Dea in the 70's, as I was hanging with Russell Greene at the time. I asked him about his hit on John Greening, and why he did it. He said Greening spat on him and he would would hit him again of he could. I wanted out of the car.

Different times. He was a pretty interesting dude but I would not want to cross him.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/03/03/savage-assault-cut-short-one-collingwoods-finest/
I work with O’Deas nephew. He reckons O’Dea and his brother were both hard men who wouldn’t back down to anyone.

I think Michael Roberts did a hosting gig with it. Surprisingly, I never saw him pissed.

Absolute pants man in his day. Apparently woke up from an operation once and his old fella was tied in a pink bow with a couple of very keen nurses
hoping he would give them the wrapped gift back.

Now you’re talking. You could get into Area with someone else’s birth certificate!!

$1 pots and $2 spirits. Those were the days.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dave Russell (Aus heavyweight champion) on the door.

Some of the best available girls known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back