Prediction Changes v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were to say it was the wrong decision to bring in Johnson I’d agree, but it wasn’t for no reason. He was providing the form the coaching staff wanted for the role he played.

He really wasn't. It was a lick and a prayer selection.

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Surely the most unnecessary and bizarre rule change of the last few years was the move from naming 25 to 26 man squads. Why?
Yeah, ridiculous. So they can just name one more bloke that’s not gonna play for the sake of doing it.

I love when they name a new bloke too and it says something like IN: LP7 (Debut)... when everyone including the bloke who’s supposedly debuting know full well they ain’t playing. It’s such a pointless exercise.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bassett hinting Motlop will stay in. Trained really well and last week was pushed back out of position and they need his goal kicking nouse. Said Motlop has not yet lived up to expectations since joining Port but BAss has faith he will.
Said Marshall would be helped by learning out of the spotlight. For awhile Might be dropped .

Sep 20, 2007
Dungeon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bassett hinting Motlop will stay in. Trained really well and last week was pushed back out of position and they need his goal kicking nouse. Said Motlop has not yet lived up to expectations since joining Port but BAss has faith he will.
Said Marshall would be helped by learning out of the spotlight. For awhile Might be dropped .
And.....I'm out too. * these guys. Will miss this week and come back next home game. I have a long fuse but carn.

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
Are we melting yet?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Na not for another 24 hours once teams are finalised, or, knowing Ken, around midday tomorrow when he has his final presser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Motlop and Brogs VERY lucky to hold their spots after last week... but the other 2 outs are absolutely warranted!

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
7 ins ugh. Spare us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back